Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Calamityware

Time spent using app About 2 years

We've been using USO for about five years now, about four times per year, specifically for the "free gift with purchase" option. It works pretty well with our theme (we've even switched themes and it still works fine), and it makes it easy on us. I wish that the offer loaded faster on the cart page, as sometimes customers are impatient and click to the checkout too quickly before the free gift has been presented to them. Other than that, it's wonderful. Orbit support is also fast and helpful. Paige helped me within the hour of reporting an issue, and solved it for me immediately. Thanks, Paige!

August 5, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for sharing. This might be the best review we've ever received. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such kind words, and I absolutely will pass this feedback along to Paige! - Emily, Head of Support

Three Spirit UK

Time spent using app About 2 years

REALLY great service - quick + they got to the bottom of our issue. Rarely do reviews but after they fixed our issue - felt looked after by a real person which isn't always the case with an app you sign up for.

March 9, 2022

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!! Thanks :) - Emily, Support Lead

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Overall, the app is good. Support is super responsive. There are a few shortfalls that cause our company not to be able to operate optimally and one might need to consider. 1. When giving away a free product with the order, the free product can not simply be added to the cart automatically. The shopper needs to see a popup in the shopping cart/checkout where they need to click add to cart or a skip button. It looks sort of like an add, so I might think as a shopper just to close that window. In addition, that popup does not always show up. The developer recognizes this problem and has no way around either issue. I no longer offer free products with orders, because I received too many emails and phone calls from customers that complained that they didn't get the free gift with the order which is because of these issues. 2. You can not use this product together with one time coupons from Shopify. Sometimes, we like to compensate customers for order issues with a one time coupon. Also, we like to reward customers for some task that perform with a one time coupon and we will not be able to do this with this product. Other than these 2 issues, the product has worked well.

February 28, 2022

Thanks so much for this review! I really appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. I will be discussing it internally with our product team. -Emily, Support Lead

Pangea

Time spent using app About 3 years

Customer Service (James this time) is really quick and helpful. The app is easy to use and we can find a solution to any challenge that might arise. Only downside is using a Shopify Code and USO at the same time.

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! We are a bit bound by Shopify limitations when it comes to combining discount codes, but I really appreciate this feedback and will be passing it along to my team. - Emily, Support Lead

Canoe Club

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Works great for discount bundles & upsells in my store. Fast support when I updated to a new theme.

Dacila

Location France
Time spent using app About 20 hours

hello i m in the trial period but there is one problem i can't remove the sale badge because it does not apdated with my theme and i want to disable it i hope answer me before the period finish thank you

UNI KEY Health

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use this app to add volume discounts, spend $X get Y or buy X get Y. The volume discounts work flawlessly and are very easy to set up. The other discount types didn't work perfectly for us out of the box, but the support has been great to work with. It would be nice if we could rearrange the discount hierarchy so we could determine which discounts fired before others. As it stands the volume discounts override all others, and require us to turn them off if we want to run temporary promotions.

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very satisfied. They helped us customize the local language and the UI. It would be even better if there's price tier based on the features we want to use and we can select what to use because we are interested in only one type of promotion and not using the others at all.

Sola Wood

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Some oddities here and there, but overall a great app. On top of that it has great customer service and a good helpsite. I would take an app that has some minor inconveniences with good Customer Support, and a good helpsite over one that is perfect and doesn't have those any day. If I have an issue I know they'll help me resolve it. 5+ Stars for CS, and Help Site, 4 stars for missing features that would be nice to have.

Universo Garden Angels

Location Argentina

We had problems with the installation and in 24 Hs everything was solved. Very good attention and predisposition for the solution of the problem.

Previous 1