Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Tizsystore

I used this app to launch a special offer and I received a really good support to meet my needs . It can be a very useful app . Different options to make you sell more products . Discounts when people are buying , volume according to amounts , or % discounts . Useful

Ewegurt

I use this app for special discounts for my products. I am able to offer, for example, a 20% discount on treats and a 25% discount on my soaps and the customer can check out with both offers showing. They also have a announcement bar that let's you tell the customer benefits of your product or remind them again of the awesome discount offers. Very happy with app.

Live in the Light

Great help when it was needed and fab app for all the discounts we want to offer our customers. Thanks James for sorting out the little glitch so quickly :)

Biogenetix

This App is quite god. It's managed to cover ever need I've required in terms of offers and if you speak to their crew they are SUPER helpful, videos and screenshots to walk you through whatever confusion or specific thing you are trying to accomplish.

The App itself is pretty straight forward and they have simplified 8 of the main sales offers for easy to use shortcuts.

Thank you Pixel Union for you Ultimate Special Offers App. It works just as intended and the Customer Care/Service was exceptional as well as patient.

Sales Manager
Biogenetix.com

SUGAR Cosmetics

Using this application for more than a year. Runs smoothy as per requirement during sales traffic. Super easy to install and setup offers.

Duck Camp

The app, in conjunction with other front end apps, helped us accomplish some nice logic for discounting products across our site. The backend is easy to use and set up, and Pixel Union's support was always prompt and helpful. I'd check it out - you have nothing to lose.

Jaq Jaq Bird

We've used this app off and on for nearly three years now when we run specialized promotions. Anytime we have needed help, the support team has been very responsive. Of course, there are kinks depending on the website theme and how the site developer coded certain aspects, so sometimes I have to work with our theme developer instead of the USO app staff. But, overall, we are totally satisfied with Ultimate Special Offers and appreciate the ease in which they make in adding a variety of promos.

LED Grow Lights Depot

Love this app! It has helped generate a ton of sales and revenue for us as it reduces the extra work of customers manually entering a discount code at checkout. Now the codes are automatic! Great customer service too.

Le chef français

Perfect ! And the developpers team are very helpful ! thanks a lot for your help! This app is very easy to use and a sales booster

Skull Riderz

Hands down the best discount app out there, been using this app for several years and it’s made me bank! Paige at customer service has also been very helpful helping me get their app working with Zipify, thumbs up

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29