Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Shape-it

This App meets all my sales, discounts and promotion needs. I've tried mostly all similar apps and this one takes the win. Very user friendly app. Most of all; it's effective and their their support systems is top notch. I highly recommend this app. Keep up the good work Pixel Union.

Healthy for Life

I use this app to offer quantity discounts to my customers and also offer wholesale pricing to our wholesale customers. We also use this with the POS app and it works great. We have been using this app for years and it is very reliable and the customers service is top notch.

ATAM Auto

★★★★★
This app puts all the offers you could possibly want to give in one place. You can mix and match any combination you'd ever want to offer your customers!

Rob was more than helpful with assisting me with setting up the app exactly how I wanted with my store, and gave very timely responses. He walked me through everything very kindly, and made sure I was able to make the app work with what I wanted to get out of it :)

The only thing I would suggest changing, is to make it easier for the user to customize the colors themselves, but it wasn't even a problem for me at all; just a couple emails and they customized everything perfectly!

I rate this app 5/5 for amazingly customizable offer features, absolutely exceptional customer service, and a very well designed, clean and attractive looking app! ★★★★★

Passion Buys

Some elements/colors require help from the support team if you don't have coding skills. Nonetheless, This app converts well. Declan from the support team made the adjustments we requested and we secured an upsell 15 mins after. Thanks, Declan!

Supply

Awesome app, even better support. Reached out with what I thought was a problem with the app. Not only was it not a problem with the app, they fixed the actual problem with my website which was definitely not their responsibility. 10 stars.

AnimalsDreams

J'adore cette application ! Je l'utilise sur tout mes shops! :)
Le service client est réactif et compétent !

SIMPLYWORKOUT

AMAZING support. I had a formatting complication with our cart page working with the adjusted bundled pricing via mobile and they were eager to help. It's a huge perk to have developers who care about the implementation. I highly recommend!

Kaws & Effect

THANK GOD I FOUND THIS APP. There is no app the allows an adequate bundle. I've been spending days trying to create an efficient and easy to click on bundle with variants and this does the job. Thank you so much for this product.

Shop Glad

HELLO, DOWNLOAD THIS APP IN MY STORE BUT I'M NOT GOING TO USE, I HOPE YOU DO NOT CHARGE ME THANKS...

Dissent Pins

We've been very happy with Ultimate Special Offers – it lets us offer a lot of different options for discounts and works quite smoothly. As important, the customer support is quick and helpful, that makes a big difference.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26