Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

9 discount types in one app. Including post-purchase upsell!

9 lunas

Excelente para administrar los descuentos de cada producto. Atención y asesoría rápida y eficiente. Muy recomendada

Swanky Boutique

We received great customer service and the applications have worked great. Would recommend pixel union products to anyone. The team has gone out of their way to ensure we are satisfied. 10 points!

ViaCheff.com

This app has so many featured that it replaced the need to have multiple discount type apps at my store. That's not even mentioning the superb customer support they have provided. 5 stars all around.

SALT Shop

we use this app to provide a discount when customers buy items in sets of 2. It's easy to navigate, works great for our shop and Pixel Union always provides fantastic support!

Mopani Pharmacy

Had a theme change recently and asked Rob to help me with a few things. They perfected the integration in no time and I can truly say the support staff are second to none. The app has also done wonders for our sales. Thank you.

Artisan360.shop

Yo utilizo esta app para comprar por volumen y me parece una maravilla su UI. Además para BOGO y funciona muy bien hasta el momento... 100% recomendada

Postersbyus

Really great app, works great and the customer service is very easy to get in touch with. I can differently recommend this app for any ecommerce store

American Fighter

When first installed and you try to use some offers, there may be some bugs depending on your theme. However, the Pixel Union team was able to respond and address my inquiries within 24 hours. Thanks!

Gumtree Days

Rob was excellent, he quickly identified the issue and let me know how to fix it. The app was up and running very quickly! Love it!

Boogie Board

This app has been fantastic for us. We tried it out through the holiday season and saw a nice jump in sales by being able to provide quickly customizable bundle offers. The Dev team was fantastic in helping sort out a few code tweaks as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37