Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Dippin' Daisy's Swimwear

I used the app to help set up a gift with purchase promo! James was extremely helpful in meeting all of our needs and helping customize our offer exactly how we wanted it! Would definitely recommend using.

Shed Defender

Solid app, customer support is very helpful. It could use some more custom features but for the price its worth it.

The Astral Affirmations Mask

I was trying to set up a multiple stage upsell, but ran into several issues.
James emailed me back the next day with full intention to solve my issues.
I went with his idea, because I didn't understand their system enough.
As a drop shipper, I recommend this if you are looking to bump up those #s.

hefyours

very good app. paige helped in in an instant! they also coded some stuff for me very quickly! highly recommend!

Au Revoir Les Filles

Love how many different discount combos you can get with this great discount app. James is super helpful and quick to respond, and helped me sort out any issues I have, like using the discount with multiple currencies. He also added an additional promo code box in my code, so customers can use the discount with another voucher from my loyalty program. Highly recommend!

Premier Yarns

This app works great for what we need. It allows us to apply multiple discounts as well as different kinds of discounts. The support team is always quick to answer and help us figure out any issues.

Moximer

Conversion rate is the most important metric to any store owner. And no app increases your conversions better than ultimate special offers. It offers multiple features like upsell, bundles, bogos, etc. You don't need to download multiple apps to perform these functions as it will slow your load speed and decrease your conversions. Customer service is also impeccable.

Absolute Merch

We use this for all of our stores anytime we need to set up a specific type of offer. It's very easy to use and we love it.

Prettyclick Cosmetics

One of the best app for discounts . It is very verstile.very easy to use. and best part is it does not look clumpsy on any theme. It is very clean and professional looking. Very good support as well. I used their themes and apps and I have no complains whatsoever. I dont think there is any other app that is better than the ultimate special offers app and i have tried many. this is by far the best one

Bshirt

This is a great app - I find the notifications to users about the offers work particularly well, which is something not offered by Shopify Automatic Discounts. Support were really helpful too and answered my queries very quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31