Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, post-purchase upsell, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

HSHK

During the process of building a site for a Fortune 500 company, we studied 30+ apps related to promotion campaign management. Our ideal app should support the following patterns of promotion campaign. (1) buy A with discount type.
(2) buy A and B with discount type.
(3) buy quantity A with discount type.
(4) buy A over amount with discount type.
(5) buy A, get C with discount type.
(6) buy A, get C with discount type in next purchase. Ultimate Special Offers came out at the top of the list for several reasons. (a) User interface compatible in style with Shopify native user interface.
(b) Able to support most of our target campaign management patterns.
(c) Speedy support from the team led by Rob. The support team helped to identify incompatibility with another app and rectify the situation to allow us to proceed with the testing of USO. All in all, it has been a pleasant experience working with the USO team.

Kind Face

Customer Support is excellent. I had a few issues setting everything up but they replied quickly and with screenshots to show me exactly what to do to get the offers working how I wanted. Any bugs found were sent to a developer and fixed as well. Amazing service. App interface is easy to use and customizeable. I currently use a bundle offer with a gift (shown to help advertise XX amount till you get free shipping).

September 7, 2021

Hello, Rosie here from the Success Team :) We're so glad we were able to get you up and running with Ultimate Special Offers. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Pandoras.fi

I had some conflict with my previous discount app but Special Offers team fixed the issue fast. Now I've very powerful discount app compared to previous one. After trying many apps, Ultimate Special Offers seems to be the most versatile discount app here in app store and allows to make multiple discount types at the same time. You can see the app in action https://www.pandoras.fi

September 7, 2021

We're so glad to hear you love Ultimate Special Offers for your store, and love its versatility! Our customer support team works really hard to ensure any issues are fixed quickly so you can get on with your Business. Thanks for the feedback! -Rosie from the Success Team

Charmed Jewellery

This is a great app that meets a lot of my needs. The support team is very friendly and helpful, sorted out an issue relatively quickly.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

Ceylon Supermart

We have been using Ultimate Special Offers for a while now. We had a few issues to start with as the Theme needed some updates for the App to work perfectly. Although, we had a tricky start the support from the USO team (particularly Patrick) was absolutely brilliant that something we couldn't fault, hence a 5 Star rating for this App. App gives a lots of flexibility with the kind of products we have on offer. Highly recommended.

August 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! So glad to hear everything is working well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

Jungle House

Very great support and it helps me to better set my promotion! The customer support is helpful to answer all my queries.

So glad we could help! - Emily, Support Lead

Plantish

I first reached out to Ultimate Special Offers support team to embed a free gift for abandoned customers. Rob, a representative from the support team assisted me more than I've expected. He responded in a timely manner offering help beyond what I needed. His advice, thoughts and feedback truly benefited me and my online website. Thank you Rob, you're the best!!

Rob truly is the best! Thanks for the kind words :) - Emily, Support Lead

Qi Mushrooms

I needed a bit of customer support to get it running smoothly. Rob was terrific and helped resolve the issues. App is running great and is already producing results!

August 23, 2021

That's awesome that the app is already producing results for you!! Thanks for the positive review :) - Liz, Marketing

Ortoped & Co Santiago

Gran soporte y aplicación, me ayudó a resolver el problema de la oferta en el carrito de mi tienda, los recomiendo ..

August 12, 2021

¡Gracias por sus amables palabras! - Emily, Support Lead

calzs.chile

Great support and app, helped me solve the problem of the offer in my store cart, I recommend them..

July 26, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and share your experience! I’m glad to hear our support team were able to get you up and running.
- Will, Head of Development