Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

The Arborist Store

Great app for running promos of all kinds. We ran into an issue right before Black Friday (*cue panic*) but Rob and his team addressed it for us right away and everything ended up working out perfectly (*massive sigh of relief* ). Great app with great customer service. The only feature that I wish it had was the ability to sort active/expired offer types in different ways. Currently it groups them by deal type but having the ability to at least sort them chronologically or with active offers at the top would be helpful as after a year or so of use our list is quite long so scrolling through or searching for them one at a time using the search bar can be a bit tedious. Overall we are still very satisfied with this app and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!

Sexyland

Had a bit of an issue with the app, contacted them and Patrick was straight on it and fixed it in a flash! Thank you Patrick for your quick help and fix :-)

Silver Fox Vinyl

FANTASTIC app! This app does the work of many other apps combined without the restrictions of the other apps I was using! PLUS the support has been INCREDIBLE with awesome help! WE LOVE THIS APP! Download it, you won't regret it!

Shop Rebel Chic

I have used this app for a year now and have really enjoyed it! Although it is pricey, I feel that if you use it monthly, you will make enough money from it to cover the cost of the app plus some. It allows you to run several promotions at a time, where Shopify only allows you to run one automatic discount at a time, as of right now. I recently had Emily help me with the checkout features so that customers wouldn't loose their discounts when checking out through PayPal. She was very nice & timely in all of her responses! She went above and beyond to make sure it was working properly. Now I'm all set for Black Friday Weekend!

Pirates Press Records

Lots of amazing options. Once Rob explained the fix (and did it for me plus made a video for me to see), it made everything work and future use much easier. Thank you!

SETT Surf

Good app that helps with cross sales for sure. Helpful support, quick and accurate response to my queries too - would recommend.

LNA Clothing

Very easy to use and the customer service was great! They get back to you right away and were really helpful in customizing exactly what we wanted to do. Highly recommended!

Muscle Beach

Great app! very useful for not only having multiple active specials but displaying them so customers can see what is active/live.

A couple minor issues at first (mostly on the current theme I had) and they were super helpful and responsive at getting them fixed.

Paige was great!!!

Ultimate Tattoo Supply

Not only does the app work as intended but Rob and the team at Pixel Union went way above and beyond to resolve an issue that my shop had with a conflicting apps code. I would highly recommend this app for your store for both excellent functionality and excellent customer service. Thank you team for all your hard work and dedication!!

Artistica.com

This app is fantastic! Multiple options to promote product and fast, professional and courteous tech support! Love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27