Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Urban Gear

Location Australia

Ultimate Special Offers has been fantastic, with its easy-to-use interface and customer service. I've never had any trouble with the app and customer service is quick to answer and help with any questions or concerns that I may have. If you're looking for a great discount app for your site I would recommend this app.

Onekid

The effort, explanation and understanding have been receiving from James were beyond and above all our expectations.
I had to set up a complex bogo offer plus a discount for my VIP customers and it was possible to do with Ultimate Special Offers to do all in one transaction. Big Big help for my business.

June 22, 2022

I'm super glad to hear you had such a positive experience with James!! I will be passing along the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

All Pima Apparel

This app works really well with what we need for our shop! We ran into some problems and reached out to customer service and they helped us greatly!

June 20, 2022

Aw I'm glad to hear it worked out!! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

Celeson Store

Location Germany

Wir haben wir in letzter Zeit öfter Kontakt mit dem Support gehabt, dem wir gerne 5 Sterne geben - sehr zuvorkommend und schnelle Antworten.

June 1, 2022

Thanks for your review!! - Emily, Support Lead

OOTD Fashion Store

Location Netherlands

Very useful app with a lot of options and exceptional support from the Orbit theme! They helped with adjusting the theme we use so the sale badges are shown properly on the webshop

June 1, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it! Glad to hear you're happy with our support :) - Emily, Support Lead

LOMA PRO

LOVE this app. There's no other app that can do so many types of discounts and allow so many offers that can be combined into one order. This is *the best* discount app for the end user.

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I'm so glad Ultimate Special Offers is working so well for you! - Emily, Support Lead

Calyan Wax Co.

Easy to use platform with simple and noticeable promos. This app allows lots of different promos unlike other apps I found that just offer one promo per app purchase. Also I've received quick and friendly support from Jack.

May 25, 2022

Wow thanks for sharing! I'm glad it worked out so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

Toynk Toys

We use this app to run concurrent automatic discounts during promotional months and the holidays. I love how easy it is to get up and running (truly, it only takes a few minutes) and how top-notch their customer service is (Rob went above and beyond). If you're looking for a dependable discount app at stellar price, look no further.

May 18, 2022

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for leaving this review! Happy to hear you had such a positive experience :) - Emily, Support Lead

Vesternet

Great app, it's really increased sales - but even better support, they go the extra mile with all the help needed

May 10, 2022

I'm super happy to hear this, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Emily, Support Lead

GunSkins

We've been able to uninstall several individual apps because Ultimate Offers provided all that functionality and then some. Their customer support has been helpful and quick to respond to questions regarding the implementation to our theme. Nothing but good things to say!

April 26, 2022