Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, volume, upsells, BOGO, discounts, free gifts, & more!

Boody South Africa

As an ecommerce business we often use this app to run special offers and deals for our customers. This app allows us to run various deals that's suited to our business needs.

Cool-jams

Great customer service and support. They always are ready to help with issues. I have been using them for over a year with good results.

ECIO

This is a very good APP,Strongly recommend someone want to submit the shop's customer unit price to use.It brought me a lot of business.It helps me achieve multi-level promotions. And i want to thanks for the patience of the customer service.So good!

Pangadise

This app is great - it has so many features and is easy to navigate. It works fast and has many discount types. I had a small issue with the appearence settings and received a quick and great customer support, now the app works great again. 5 Stars!

GLAMOUR GLASSES

I searched high and low for an app that allows the feature of two products for x dollars. Super happy with the userface and support has been amazing. Highly, highly recommend!

9 lunas

Excelente para administrar los descuentos de cada producto. Atención y asesoría rápida y eficiente. Muy recomendada

Swanky Boutique

We received great customer service and the applications have worked great. Would recommend pixel union products to anyone. The team has gone out of their way to ensure we are satisfied. 10 points!

ViaCheff.com

This app has so many featured that it replaced the need to have multiple discount type apps at my store. That's not even mentioning the superb customer support they have provided. 5 stars all around.

SALT Shop

we use this app to provide a discount when customers buy items in sets of 2. It's easy to navigate, works great for our shop and Pixel Union always provides fantastic support!

Mopani Pharmacy

Had a theme change recently and asked Rob to help me with a few things. They perfected the integration in no time and I can truly say the support staff are second to none. The app has also done wonders for our sales. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37