Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Xtreme Outdoor Products

This app does exactly what it is marketing for. The support team also helped me to customize some features and how it displayed on our site. Highly recommended for custom discounts and bundle offers.

Thank you so much for your review!! - Emily, Head of Support

Animology

Exactly what we needed! We had this installed and working perfectly fine, but did run into an issue once we changed our Shopify theme. This was because the new theme didn't auto-refresh on the cart page, so the discounts wouldn't trigger unless manually refreshing the page. The support was absolutely fantastic and resolved the issue for us immediately! Highly recommended!

October 5, 2022

I'm glad everything worked out! Thanks for sharing how easy it was to fix :) - Emily, Head of Support

The Pedla

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

I use this app to help bundle products on our website. I recently had an issue with how it integrated with other apps. So like any app it doesn't alway do what I need, which in this case was how it worked along side our specific currency convertor. But I have to say the support team is extremely helpful and responsive. The app otherwise does a good job of what it needs to do. I solid app I would recommend.

Thank you so much for the detailed review!! - Emily, Head of Support

Ling's Moment

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The Shopify discount system is very limited. This app helps to provide a more smooth and more promotional sale event experience. It takes time to optimize the UI but the support team is professional and helps us with customization. Highly recommend.

September 28, 2022

Thank you for the kind words!! I'm so glad our app was able to help improve your sales! - Emily, Head of Support

thestylegarage

I used this app to do a buy X get Y and needed helping to figure out what I did wrong in my set up. Support was very helpful and easy to talk to about what I was having trouble with.

September 6, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing!! - Emily, Head of Support

HELLOLULU LIVING SOLUTIONS.

Location Hong Kong SAR

Support is fast response, almost one day can fix and find out the issues. Things will go well after their fix.

August 26, 2022

Thanks for the great review!! I'm glad you had such a good experience :) - Emily, Head of Support

Nostalgix TCG Merch Arena

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Been using this for two sites now. BEST discount app on the platform. First time using support tonight for a patched cart code update to allow discounts to show in cart. Helped in under 2 hours. Amazing team and app.

August 25, 2022

Wow this is so great to hear, thank you for sharing!! - Emily, Head of Support

Satya Online

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Incredible customer support! I had a question and they immediately got back to me with a solution. Much appreciated and will be using the app daily!

August 19, 2022

I'm so happy to hear this! I appreciate you taking the time to share the kind words about my team! - Emily, Head of Support

Alpen Colombia

Location Colombia

Me ha gustado mucho la experiencia con la aplicación y el servicio al cliente es excelente, muy buena.

August 18, 2022

¡Gracias por tu reseña! - Emily, Head of Support

CPAP Direct

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Really impressed with the support team, they are quick to respond and they helped to resolve my queries within a couple of days. Recommend this app

August 12, 2022