Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Urban Gear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

Ultimate Special Offers has been fantastic, with its easy-to-use interface and customer service. I've never had any trouble with the app and customer service is quick to answer and help with any questions or concerns that I may have. If you're looking for a great discount app for your site I would recommend this app.

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! - Emily, Support Lead

Calyan Wax Co.

Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy to use platform with simple and noticeable promos. This app allows lots of different promos unlike other apps I found that just offer one promo per app purchase. Also I've received quick and friendly support from Jack.

May 25, 2022

Wow thanks for sharing! I'm glad it worked out so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

Toynk Toys

We use this app to run concurrent automatic discounts during promotional months and the holidays. I love how easy it is to get up and running (truly, it only takes a few minutes) and how top-notch their customer service is (Rob went above and beyond). If you're looking for a dependable discount app at stellar price, look no further.

May 18, 2022

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for leaving this review! Happy to hear you had such a positive experience :) - Emily, Support Lead

shop.enesco.co.uk

We encountered an issue with elements of the app not displaying properly (our theme had prevented it from fully installing). Rob was very quick to help and managed to resolve the problem in no time at all. Excellent communication and more than happy to help. I cannot recommend their support enough and the app is now doing everything it is supposed to.

April 13, 2022

So happy to hear this, thanks for sharing!! - Emily, Support Lead

Italian Food Traders

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for sometime now and it has helped us grow while increasing business. It is incredibility versatile and can be used in so many ways and easy to use. But I must add, more importantly, the support has been ABSOLUTELY SUPERB throughout whenever I have needed assistance to make sure everything work smoothly. While everyone has been great, may I mention ROB has been brilliant in coming back to me and helping me make adjustments when I changed my template. Many Thanks again, Alex Italian food Traders

January 25, 2022

WOW, thank you for this amazing review!! I'm so glad to hear you had such an excellent experience! - Emily, Support Lead

ArtSnacks

This app is so wonderful! It's easy to use and customize to your theme. We've been using it for awhile now and have had really great results (increased aov in particular!). I highly recommend trying it out.

December 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad to hear you had such a great experience :) - Emily, Support Lead

Every Day And Night

Location Hong Kong SAR

The new theme is having some problems in showing up, the team quickly response to my request, friendly and helpful.

November 11, 2021

Happy to hear we were able to get the issue resolved quickly! - Emily, Support Lead

Pampas Gal

I use this app to help with monthly promos and love it! I had some coding issues with the app and the team was very quick and helpful with resolving the issue. Would highly recommend! I feel like I have a team of IT with this company which helps me as a small business owner.

November 3, 2021

Oh I am so glad to hear this! We are definitely here to help you :) Thank you for the review! - Emily, Support Lead

Platinum Nutrition & Supplements

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app has a ton of awesome features to really customize offers to customers, not only is the app great but the customer service team is so fast to respond and fix any issues that I might have. 10/10 recommend!

October 28, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your review and for using Ultimate Special Offers! We're thrilled about your 10/10 recommendation 👍 I'll pass on your kudos to the support team!
~Jamie, Designer

LOMA Hair & Body Care

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app. Of the many stores I manage this is easily my preferred app for discounts. With this I can have multiple promotions running, which are easy to schedule and easy to report on afterwards. I would like to have analytics available for more than just the 30-day window, but that is rather minor. I've never had trouble with installing or using this app… It's important to note that there's still the trouble with stacking deals if you plan to use discount codes, but you can stack certain discounts within the options that the app provides if you prefer.

October 28, 2021

We so appreciate your positive review, and the constructive feedback you've provided us as well It puts a smile on all of our faces to know that you use Ultimate Special Offers successfully across multiple stores 😃 We are proud to have you as a customer!

-Danny, CEO