SpeedBoost Ninja

SpeedBoost Ninja

by Shoptimized

Instantly boost your page-load speed by up to 4-times

Supreme Online Deals

Its time to say goodbye to this USELESS app! Support is okay though but this app is not recommended!

Successinspiration

Man, I hope I could give it 0 stars. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP. These are the type of apps that should be removed from Shopify.

IT IS A TOTAL RIP OFF IT DOESNT BOOST YOUR WEBSITE SPEED AT ALL.

THEY BASICALLY JUST STEAL YOU $27!!!

You'll watch their presentation encouraging you on keeping the app on your site but it doesn't do shit.

Don't count on them for a refund either LMAO WORST DEVELOPERS ON THIS PLATFORM.

I'm so ashamed for real... Why would they even be on this. I'm pretty sure their good reviews are totally fake lmao. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Don't do my mistake and never download this app.

BTW, I never write reviews good or bad but had to write this one.

Gkernel

82/100 > 80/100 67/100 > 67/100 congratulations

Bw James Jewelers

I’ve tried several page speed boosters with little success but speed boost Ninja works fantastic. The interface is very slow loading however it works fantastic to increase your site speed. Especially if you use the shoptimize theme. Recommend for sure!

Turquoise Chakra

Yeah, really just not that impressed with this app. Too expensive for what it does, and it really doesn't do much. Would be worth $5, not $27

Ourgearshop

I've had no problems with support and run the them they sell - all is fine! I'ts a great idea to speed up your site1

Getting Nauti

I wish I could give this app less than 1 star. The developers are the same lousy coders who brought us the Shoptimized theme. Slow, bulky, overpriced. TERRIBLE customer service.

If you are a masochist and feel the need to cause yourself massive amounts of frustration and pain, by all means get this app.

My Zone Out

wooooow i bought the shoptimized theme and i USE it, how can you not edit your own theme? you made my buy button and menu button not work for the entire day, i just noticed it so i got 0 sales today thanks to you lost 100s of dollars. i rolled back my theme to the previous version and everything works now. if you can edit your own theme and you develeopped it i dont see how this app can be usefull for anything. and you want 27$ a months for it?

Watch Divine

Didn't improve my website. Developers couldn't even fix. Not happy, waste of time!

Skiverr

Needed help from support to fix an issue with a line of code caused by another app. Peddy was fantastic. Speed Boost Ninja works great, we shaved over a second off our page load time.

Previous 1