Swish: Page Speed Booster

Increase your page speed within 10 seconds

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Before & after installing Swish

Art Bloss

Location Hong Kong SAR

Good speed booster, It really helps to improve the speed score. I added it to my website for a few days. My website speed from 40 increased to 79 in Page Insight. Great Job!

December 26, 2021

Thank you so much for these encouraging words. It's fantastic to hear. Very glad to have helped. 🌸

Carboor Harvest

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 12 hours

I rarely leave reviews, but I am so impressed with Swish! I installed this app on our shopify store yesterday and within minutes it was clear that the loading speed had substantially increased. I highly recommend this app.

December 23, 2021

Thank you very much for these positive words, We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Elated to know that Swish was the answer to your speed troubles. We are going Nuts!! 🤗

Ashley's Assets

When I first installed this app my store speed was at 24. After messaging with customer support they not only raised my score to an 83 but also explained to me what could be causing my store to slow down and how to fix it in the future. They went above and beyond to help get my speed up and I would highly recommend Swish and their outstanding team!

December 21, 2021

Thank you for the support. Your proactiveness did help a lot to soldier on and get the job done. Wish you the very best, and thank you once again for this fabulous review. 💀

Dualtron.uk - The Official Dualtron Electric Scooters Distributor in the UK

Great booster with real-world results - 21 for 2 years - up to 70 in less than 2 days. Good job optimizing my code!

December 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. We are really happy to know that you are happy with Swish.

If you need any help at all, just let us know we are here to help. 🙏

Good Vibes Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is absolutely amazing! it took my store speed from 17 to 57 in just 2 days!! I've never been more impressed with an app!

December 3, 2021

Thank you so much 😊 , delighted to hear such wonderful words about Swish.

Keelin Design

Location Belgium

I love this app! For those who are still in doubt: This is your sign to go and install this amazing app. ;) My store went from a 27 to 52 score on Shopify page speed. Thank you so much!

November 29, 2021

Happy to speed things up for your website. A very impressive collection. Very very happy to have received your wonderful review. 🌷

Ravin

Location Egypt

Phenomenal so easy to install my speed jumped from 20 to 70 wow and wow, thank you for this amazing app

November 11, 2021

You are WELCOME 😎 it's our pleasure to help Speed up such a beautiful and stunning website. 👚👗

Do let us know when you need any help. And Thank you for this terrific review. 😁

HIWALK

Location China

very helpful app, they will response to you ASAP and help to improve the store in person. Definately recommend it.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for this fabulous review, pretty fantastic 😎 🌼.

We are happy to give a push in the direction of speed improvement, anytime.

AMC Furniture Outlet

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very helpful and improved the website speed right away. They answered my questions right away. Would definitely recommended

November 11, 2021

Thank you very much AMC Furniture Outlet for this positive review.

You were more patient than most people, I have to say. Which did make my job easier. Thank you for that. Wish you the best.

Glas Boutique

I was about to hire someone to work on my site but tried this app. My website went from 25 to 65.. It's a great app.

October 29, 2021

Hi, thank you for the review and the support. 😊🌹