Swish: Page Speed Booster

Increase your page speed within 10 seconds

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Before & after installing Swish

Watiaa

Location Qatar

The Swish experts have helped a lot when it comes to optimising my store, hosting and services. The app is very helpful in terms of boosting overall speed on your store. I’ve had great service with the experts and they’ve been quick to answer my questions as well! -Team Watiaa

Kreafolk

Location Singapore

It's an amazing app! We notice a massive speed improvement. The support team is also very helpful. Outstanding!

May 20, 2022

Super excited to see your 5⭐ review. Thank you for contacting us regarding the theme conflict. Glad that we could help you resolve it☺️ . Its our pleasure to have you onboard.

Neon Daddy

It worked great on desktop. From 60% to 92%. Mobile went up from 20% - 35%. I contacted support and they were superb. Now 98% for google speed test on desktop and 70% on mobile. A massive improvement. What great support!

May 17, 2022

Its our pleasure to have you onboard 😊

Thank you for contacting us for our premium speed optimizations. Super glad that we were able to improve the page speed further via custom coding ✌️

毛孩站起來!Furkids Standup!

Location Taiwan

團隊非常的用心,遇到有衝突到的APP團隊也會想辦法解決,如果安裝後沒有加速也會針對你的主題進行更改,很有耐心的跟你溝通,幫你找問題,如果有一點點英文底子,可以跟團隊溝通順暢,非常推薦這個APP,可以幫助你很多忙!我的網站分數直接翻倍。

May 13, 2022

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review 🤩 We are very glad that we could improve your page speeds drastically. Appreciate your initiative to provide collaborator access to further improve the page speeds via manual optimisations.

M&A

Location Israel

Amazing support team, Google site ranking jumped to a record that was not after many attempts.
Many thanks to the amazing staff and highly recommend

May 8, 2022

Glad that we could support in improving your page speeds 😎 Please do refer us to your friends too !!

BSC Women

Location India

I want to recommend this app because its increased page speed of my 2 websites. Also their support team is always available to support you. Really i am very happy with app

May 5, 2022

We are super excited to see your amazing review. Thank you very much for choosing us 😎 Looking forward to work with you on more projects.

Insight Professional UAE

Location United Arab Emirates

Excellent the run of the app didn’t make a difference but the developer got in touch to say there was a conflict with the theme. They completed a manual improvement which tripled my store speed.

May 2, 2022

Thank you for your smashing 5-star review 😎 Swish did not work initially due to a conflict with your store theme which we cleared through the collaborator access you had provided. Wish you a great Shopify journey ahead.

Bark Marks

WOW! What a great app. I've been trying to bring my page speed up. Swish worked well when I installed it however I received an email from their support team which alerted me that there was some conflicts with my theme which hindered their app from working properly. They fixed the issue proactively within hours and brought my speed up higher than I thought was possible. I was considering paying someone for this service however the Swish app gave me better results! Great app for a shopify store.

April 12, 2022

We are super excited to see your smashing review 🤩

We are a very lean team trying to do our best to improve page speeds for your stores 😊

Thank you once again !!

Sitteer

i used this app to increase my speed of website. it was very low and this app increased it in 9% to 60% . it improves my business. really effective and cheap app i must recommend all other e commerce website users out there.

April 6, 2022

Thank you very much for recommending Swish Page Speed Booster. It means a lot to us. We are really happy to hear that you found our app helpful. Thanks again for the support and taking the time to write a review. 💕

Care n Cure Online Pharmacy Qatar

Wow !! Our page speeds got doubled in seconds. We couldn't stand the fact that we were losing sales just because of lower page speeds. This was an ideal solution. Thank you very much.

February 8, 2022

Thank you for this Rave review, we really treasure it. We at Swish are really happy that your store is doing better with our App.🌺 Thank you

Previous 1 3 4