Speedimize: Raise Page Speed

Developer
Speedimize
4.4
November 5, 2022

This one was the second plugin I tried and it works. My page load speed dropped from 2.5sec to about 1s.

Dresstorave
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited October 16, 2022

I don't know how it happened but mobile speed went from 20 to 52 and desktop 70 to 80. I checked the site after and all functioning well. Usually have to pay a lot of money for this sort of work. Just need to work on my product page speed. Make a copy of your store any time you install an app so you can revert back. Thanks guys

Maison Vide
Time spent using app: 24 days
Speedimize replied October 18, 2022

Hello Maison Vide,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to share your feedback with us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience – it means the world to our entire team!

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Best,
Speedimize Team

August 25, 2022

I wish i would have got better support and help. my page speed is still not doing too good and i get from them is we tried.

Tested Laptop Parts - Replacement Parts for Repairs
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Dear Merchant,

We’re so sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars and did not meet your expectations. Please help us improve by providing us with more information. If you’re open to discussing your experience further, we can be reached at hello@speedimize.io

Regards,
Speedimize Team.

August 24, 2022

An impressive program. Much improved. Authors are talents. Kudos to their brilliant work. Regards eliveragroup.com team

ELIVERA Buy online, Reviews Est. 1988 London, UK
Time spent using app: 40 minutes

Hello ELIVERA team,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with Speedimize. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience – it means the world to our entire team!

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Best,
Speedimize Team.

August 23, 2022

Un application très performante, c'est un must have pour l'optimisation de la vitesse de votre site. Je recommande fortement. Merci à toute l'équipe qui est très réactive.

dodo-pour-animaux
France
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Speedimize replied August 28, 2022

Merci beaucoup! C'est gentil de votre part!