Speedimize: Raise Page Speed

Increase your Page Speed in just one-click

Free

allfishtackle.com

i used this app only to have it lock up my website. If I hadn't made a copy of my theme I would be completely shut down. What this app doesn't tell you is that when you delete it, it's still embedded everywhere in the code of your store, and you can't remove it. When you try to reach out to support nobody answers! Terrible!!!!

January 5, 2022

Dear Merchant,

On behalf of our team, please accept our sincerest apologies for such inconvenience.

We're truly sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. We understand and accept the fact that we have room to grow and that the behavior of our app in your case was not perfect.

We'll definitely take your feedback into account and continue to work on improving our app.

It would be great if you could check our emails and we can find the perfect solution and provide you best service from our support team.

Hope for your indulgence towards us.

My Deal Searcher

This app improves my website speed, but besides that, support requests are answered very fast and go above and beyond to help and even give tips. I recommend trying this app, it helped me and if it won't help you, I am sure the support team will do their best to at least try and speed your site!

Skmeico

Great App great support. response is very good. They reply ASAp to the queries. Also it helps a lot to increase the page speed also.

Cymbal House

This app does the job covering all the aspects in website speed which we were not able to accomplish ourselves. The speed scores are nearly doubled on every testing agent. Additionally the support team is super helpful and nice, even corrects further issues after their website script auditing. Let them the access to your theme files and see even more work done. Can't be happier, thank you very much!

Draftstien

Eine wirklich gute App, die hält was sie anbietet. Die Geschwindigkeit meines Shops hat sich sichtlich und stark verbessert. Besonders lobenswert finde ich den engagierten Support, der sogar mehr Hilfe und Unterstützung anbietet als zur Problemlösung erforderlich wäre. Wirklich großartige Hilfe.

November 22, 2021

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback und Ihre Unterstützung! Wir werden auch versuchen, unsere App zu verbessern.

Jajone Living

A very simple and straightforward app, made my google pagespeed score increase immediately from 15 to 70+ with just a click! Aibek provided the best customer service, helped me troubleshoot some coding issues with such dedication! Highly recommended Speedimize!

November 22, 2021

Thank for your review! We will keep continue to work and getting better. Thank you for your support!

Rainbow Bridge Warriors LLC

Originally when I downloaded this app and tried to use it, it crashed and broke my entire site - it froze my navigation, messed up my logo and damaged site functionality including search. Their support team took over 24 hours to get back to me, so I had to hire someone $100 to fix the code and leftover code in the theme. Speedimize reached out and offered to help for free, to remove the code and offer free service on the site to optimize it and speed it. When they did this, it deleted assets in my theme for the page builder I was using and crashed and ruined another 3 pages on my site. I am terribly upset, out many hours and dollars to fix the mistakes this app made. DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE.

October 29, 2021

Dear merchant,

We're really upset that your experience with our app was so stressful for you. As we mentioned in our emails we have found out that our optimization could not affect the loading of images in any way. And the real problem was the app that you use another app for the layout. In fact, there is no error in the app. The app is functioning normally. The fact is that the app stores all the pictures on the live theme, and on the rest of the themes, these pictures will not appear. Because the app will not add new pictures to all themes. And that is why there were no such pictures on the theme where the work was carried out. But most likely, you edited these pages and the new pictures were updated only on the live theme, and no new pictures appeared in the theme where we were working. Since the Page Builder app does not provide for this.

To fix it, you will need to re-add these pictures before publishing an optimized theme. This is supposed to fix the problem with the pictures. But if this does not help, then you will need to contact the support of this app.

Shreeman

This is review only for his best customer services, The app I have been looking for my best store speed. Does everything it working well. Amazing! Only one suggestions please give warning when JS file optimized. Special Thank you Aibek and Speedimize, you guys are awesome.

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much Kuldipsingh for your review. We always do our best to deliver best services.

Emmy Jane Boutique

This is the app I have been looking for all year. Does everything it promises. Amazing! Thank you Speedimize, you guys are awesome.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It helps our team to do their best and continue to support merchants like you!

The Brand Decò

It actually works better than other "page speeders", and man, I've tried a lot! Thank you so much, guys. You've really helped! I strongly recommend it!

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviews like yours motivate our team to do our best!

Previous 1