Speedimize: Raise Page Speed

Increase your Page Speed in just one-click

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Custom Real Estate Shop

This app works. My site is about 75% faster. I had no problems with my site after using the app, but copy your theme before installing just in case.

April 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Everyone from our team is happy to hear, that you have achieved these results!
On our end, we will do our best to provide best service and improve our app.

PHYTUR

This is one of the best out there I have tried numerous apps in the past. However I got very little improvement with mobile page speed.
My desktop page went from 60-70 to 96-97. If you add additional features to help with mobile this would be great!

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! We always try to do our best to expand and add new features to our app. Stay tuned and we will let you know about our new updates!

My Deal Searcher

This app improves my website speed, but besides that, support requests are answered very fast and go above and beyond to help and even give tips. I recommend trying this app, it helped me and if it won't help you, I am sure the support team will do their best to at least try and speed your site!

Skmeico

Great App great support. response is very good. They reply ASAp to the queries. Also it helps a lot to increase the page speed also.

Cymbal House

This app does the job covering all the aspects in website speed which we were not able to accomplish ourselves. The speed scores are nearly doubled on every testing agent. Additionally the support team is super helpful and nice, even corrects further issues after their website script auditing. Let them the access to your theme files and see even more work done. Can't be happier, thank you very much!

Draftstien

Eine wirklich gute App, die hält was sie anbietet. Die Geschwindigkeit meines Shops hat sich sichtlich und stark verbessert. Besonders lobenswert finde ich den engagierten Support, der sogar mehr Hilfe und Unterstützung anbietet als zur Problemlösung erforderlich wäre. Wirklich großartige Hilfe.

November 22, 2021

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback und Ihre Unterstützung! Wir werden auch versuchen, unsere App zu verbessern.

Jajone Living

A very simple and straightforward app, made my google pagespeed score increase immediately from 15 to 70+ with just a click! Aibek provided the best customer service, helped me troubleshoot some coding issues with such dedication! Highly recommended Speedimize!

November 22, 2021

Thank for your review! We will keep continue to work and getting better. Thank you for your support!

Shreeman

This is review only for his best customer services, The app I have been looking for my best store speed. Does everything it working well. Amazing! Only one suggestions please give warning when JS file optimized. Special Thank you Aibek and Speedimize, you guys are awesome.

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much Kuldipsingh for your review. We always do our best to deliver best services.

Emmy Jane Boutique

This is the app I have been looking for all year. Does everything it promises. Amazing! Thank you Speedimize, you guys are awesome.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It helps our team to do their best and continue to support merchants like you!

The Brand Decò

It actually works better than other "page speeders", and man, I've tried a lot! Thank you so much, guys. You've really helped! I strongly recommend it!

October 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviews like yours motivate our team to do our best!

Previous 1