Speedr ‑ Faster Stores

Speedr ‑ Faster Stores

by GoAffPro

Reduce load times, make customers happy, improve conversions

Handmade Stories

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. It removes items from customers' carts causing trust issues and loss of sales. I have raised the issue with support and their answer was: it might not be compatible with your theme, disable the app. It has nothing to do with the theme, and they don't want to fix it. STAY AWAY!

Kwaitokoeksister

Do not install this app. Made stuff out of clients carts disappear. Lost a lot of sales. Do not install.

peaceofhome.se

WARNING!!! I used this app for several months, but removed it permanently yesterday as I figured out I have lost sales due to this app. Since one month back I have had customers telling me that their cart items gets "lost" and disappear magically when going between cart and checkout and when trying to edit the quantity in the cart. I did not really believe them to begin with but as the complaints grew, I tried this myself (in incognito mode after clearing cache, cookies etc). I experienced this myself and panicked. I could only replicate it on Chrome and Firefox, however that's enough for me to understand that I have lost sales. I tried to disable and remove apps, nothing changed. Until I removed the Speedr app, then the problem got solved. So this is a warning, this app can mess around with important things on your store such as your customers products in cart, resulting in you losing sales!!

Arahan Photo

App kept loading with wait a moment message, nothing comes up,
I sent an email about their other reward points app, no reply yet.
Happy to edit if they are legit, but for now, 1 star.

HappyBuy Mall

无法启用进入管理页面,长时间不断刷屏,像中病毒了一样,卸载后有没有留下残留,会不会降低速度,有待观察
无法启用进入管理页面,长时间不断刷屏,像中病毒了一样,卸载后有没有留下残留,会不会降低速度,有待观察
Unable to enable access to the management page, and constantly refreshing the screen for a long time, like a virus, whether there is any residue left after uninstalling, whether it will slow down, it remains to be seen

ISTK USA

I have tried other apps for site speed but none of them was working. In till I found these guys it is a great app.

The Vintage Compact Shop

This site helped me to reduce my site speed, time to become interactive & first CPU idle timings hugely when testing the before and after results in Chrome's lighthouse test, I'm very impressed with the results so far and would love to see the functionality of the app grow in the future.

Entrepreneur Decor

I got this app maybe 2 min ago, was skeptical because they only had 2 reviews but I tested my load times and my store loads about 2 times faster now! not sure how they do it but it took seconds to install and majorly improved my store's load speed!! load entrepreneurdecor.com and see for yourself.

Pickleball Junk

My store was painfully slow with all of the POD apps and product images, it took 7-9 secs to load. I thought I'd try this app although it only had one review and I wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised when it really did speed it up! I opened it on a new browser and it was 4 secs, so there is still a lot of room for improvement but I shaved off more than half the time with a free app!

Eeless.com

After installing this it had shaved off almost 3 seconds off the loading time without sacrificing the website'e performance raising my pagespeed score to high 80%.

Tip: Everytime make make changes, add a script or install an app ... ALWAYS run a GTMetrix test
Use a script compressor on liquid files that will never change and after making a backup of the theme file.