Speedr ‑ Faster Stores

Speedr ‑ Faster Stores

by GoAffPro

Reduce load times, make customers happy, improve conversions

Handmade Stories

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. It removes items from customers' carts causing trust issues and loss of sales. I have raised the issue with support and their answer was: it might not be compatible with your theme, disable the app. It has nothing to do with the theme, and they don't want to fix it. STAY AWAY!

Kwaitokoeksister

Do not install this app. Made stuff out of clients carts disappear. Lost a lot of sales. Do not install.

peaceofhome.se

WARNING!!! I used this app for several months, but removed it permanently yesterday as I figured out I have lost sales due to this app. Since one month back I have had customers telling me that their cart items gets "lost" and disappear magically when going between cart and checkout and when trying to edit the quantity in the cart. I did not really believe them to begin with but as the complaints grew, I tried this myself (in incognito mode after clearing cache, cookies etc). I experienced this myself and panicked. I could only replicate it on Chrome and Firefox, however that's enough for me to understand that I have lost sales. I tried to disable and remove apps, nothing changed. Until I removed the Speedr app, then the problem got solved. So this is a warning, this app can mess around with important things on your store such as your customers products in cart, resulting in you losing sales!!

Arahan Photo

App kept loading with wait a moment message, nothing comes up,
I sent an email about their other reward points app, no reply yet.
Happy to edit if they are legit, but for now, 1 star.