Speedr ‑ Faster Stores

Speedr ‑ Faster Stores

by GoAffPro

Reduce load times, make customers happy, improve conversions

ISTK USA

I have tried other apps for site speed but none of them was working. In till I found these guys it is a great app.

The Vintage Compact Shop

This site helped me to reduce my site speed, time to become interactive & first CPU idle timings hugely when testing the before and after results in Chrome's lighthouse test, I'm very impressed with the results so far and would love to see the functionality of the app grow in the future.

Entrepreneur Decor

I got this app maybe 2 min ago, was skeptical because they only had 2 reviews but I tested my load times and my store loads about 2 times faster now! not sure how they do it but it took seconds to install and majorly improved my store's load speed!! load entrepreneurdecor.com and see for yourself.

Pickleball Junk

My store was painfully slow with all of the POD apps and product images, it took 7-9 secs to load. I thought I'd try this app although it only had one review and I wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised when it really did speed it up! I opened it on a new browser and it was 4 secs, so there is still a lot of room for improvement but I shaved off more than half the time with a free app!

Eeless.com

After installing this it had shaved off almost 3 seconds off the loading time without sacrificing the website'e performance raising my pagespeed score to high 80%.

Tip: Everytime make make changes, add a script or install an app ... ALWAYS run a GTMetrix test
Use a script compressor on liquid files that will never change and after making a backup of the theme file.