Supercharged Store Emails

Supercharged Store Emails

by Spently

Insert recommendations, referrals and discounts within emails

Coastal Scents

Spently is phenomenal! There really isn't another solution that I would even consider to create custom notification emails. This is the first app I tell every new store owner to install.

It drives revenue, their support is great, and it makes your brand stand out at the most important touchpoints that customers care about.

The dynamic personalized coupon codes are a feature that you won't find anywhere else. I would leave 10 stars if I could!

InsiktsPortalen

Fantastic app that makes really beautiful emails, and followup emails that are phenomenal! Quick support.

chaserbrand.com

Spently took our site to a whole other level. the UX is now top notch thanks for an easy email set up process and seamless integration. The coupon feature is key, and has generated a ton of revenue for us in a very short amount of time. Kudos to Roddy and the Spently team for making such a great product!

StickerYou Store

Really helpful staff! Their service is great to help you get set up and fully understand the REVENUE-DRIVING potential of the app in upgrading your automatic customer emails through Shopify to be both on-brand and shoppable!

Allure - My True Essence

The Spently app is great it has helped make all our business emails look so professional and more like we are a big corporation.., I'm so grateful that it exists it honestly has made the whole transactional emails side of our store came alive. Thanks so much Spently

Hat Heaven

Spently definitely gave my webstore's appearance an upgrade when it came to customer notification emails.

For businesses like webstores that rely HEAVILY on visual aesthetic appeal, Spently is truly valuable. No debating this fact. Ask yourself the hard question: Does your customer notifications look up to par? Unless you're already using a similar service or just really well-versed in code, probably not. Spently fills that gap for you. 5-stars from me.

DesignWerket

Easy to use and creates beautiful templates. We are so happy and grateful to find this app, and we have used it for a long time now :-)

Serious Country Sports US

SeriousCountrySports.com - we are delighted with the functionality of Spently. Highly recommended for Abandoned Baskets and Follow-up email campaigns.

ozpack.au

Spently simplify email marketing. Thumbs up. Easy to use. Bring lots of return customer back to our store.

ZABBLETREE

The team at Spently is amazing. They actually give one on one service. Rare for this industry...

They went through our business model first, customized our set up for our type of clients needs, and then followed up on our progress. They helped with some adjustments to our email timelines and gave very good insights that we would not have thought of on our own.

We highly recommend the Spently team and their services.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34