Spently Email Templates

Spently Email Templates

by Spently

Upsell, discount & cart recovery with customized notifications

Delight Kitchen helen

It’s a great time saver, the admin and staff account feature really useful and essential for me.....

Music Rhino

It's helpful, the interface isn't the prettiest but it does its job perfectly. Recommend, Recommend.

Renaissance Outdoor

Where do I begin? It improved my efficiency a lot and I really like it. The team is very helpful....

GALIELLI

If you want beautiful templates and a user friendly platform to edit them for your store this is the app. The support team very incredible at least my experience with them when I had an issue. They have been replying fast literally in minutes and made a great service.

MasterPetPiece

If you want a easy, fast and cool way to redesign your shopify notifications, this is the app! The time I spent editing email notifications was minimum compared to the time I used to do before. I wish I knew this app before.

ALEEM YUSUF

I am so pleased to be using Spently for managing emails for my online store! There are so many great options to customise the emails and offer our customers with rewards. Their customer service is exceptional. Grace has always responded with enthusiasm and willingness to help. They have gone an extra mile to help my business. Highly recommended and 100 stars!

weblit

This app is just what we were looking for! Now we're able to customize the emails our customers get when they make a purchase or for abandoned carts. Very intuitive interface, their support team is great, and we're sure this will help us convert a lot!

ShootingTargets7

NO BRAINER Does a great job of adding to the bottom line in emails that are otherwise wasted. Emails look more professional and represent my brand well. They seem eager to look for ways to improve and that is refreshing as well. Solid support, great app.

Total Safes

Customer support were amazing. Had a issue with my emails that were showing coding from another app when it came to accessories. No fuss what so ever I told them my issue and they came back to me to say they have fixed it and now my emails look perfect. Thank you Grace

Sage Sleep

Great App- You'd be a fool to ignore it. I wish I learned about it sooner.
The customer service is even better

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49