Supercharged Store Emails

Supercharged Store Emails

by Spently

Turn your store emails into marketing opportunities.

IGIGI / COUTURME

Great app! Great customer service... Very happy with it. We generated $700 in the recovered abandoned carts.

Hex Head Art

Super experience with Roddy and Callum. Very knowledgeable, quick to respond, already seeing results. Shopify's canned emails are not great and this definitely boosts the customers experience. Nice job boys!

Story of Source

Love this app. Easily allows you to customize your notification templates and the customer service is absolutely fantastic!

Lifelong Wanderer

Customer service is truly the best. Callum took his time to explain and demonstrate through video call different options of the app. Also he gave good advice on best and most appealing ways for email marketing. Super happy!

Snow Flower Chic

Roddy was really helpful, we had a lot of problems and he solved them all. We are very pleased with the beautiful emails that get sent out to our customers. We also like that Spently has awesome customer follow-through .. ! This so important :) Thanks Roddy and the team at Spently.

Shop Sugar Blossom

Spently gives you great customization options + an amazing ROI. Plus, the service is one of a kind!

InGoths

The email templates are good and the interface is easy to use, but unfortunately it's very slow and crashes often.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We launched an update to our template builder last week, and this was a bug that has since been resolved! Apologies for any inconvenience.

If you need any help, you can always reach out to support@spentlyhq.com and we'll be happy to assist.

Ch@meleon

This is just amazing, i used it to configure my templates, just what i needed! also customer support is more than 5 stars!

Sheer Attraction

If you could only get 1 app, Spently would be the one. These guys thought of everything and got it right; so, well done. I was blown away with how easy it was to transfer the email templates into Shopify. Absolutely, the easiest app to use on my Shopify store. And, it is actually enjoyable to design the emails. Being able to contact my customers without them feeling solicited is terrific, but more meaningful to me is the way the emails help build my brand in the very competitive world of beauty and personal care products. Their YouTube video was very helpful, but the helpful award goes to Callum. I was so stressed trying to get my store ready for launch; so, Callum jumped in and helped me with my template. I never had that happen throughout this entire experience. The support at Spently is ongoing and truly second to none. Couldn't be happier.

THE SIXES

I absolutely love this app. I was in a time crunch and needed to develop a suite of customer emails for my store. I found this app and it took me no time to learn the tool and implement automatic emails that have been running smoothly since. Customer service was also super responsive and helpful. I definitely recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42