Spently Email Templates

Spently Email Templates

by Spently

Upsell, discount & cart recovery with customized notifications

Dancelita

I was having issues exporting templates and I got some really helpful support from Grace to resolve this, was very patient with all my questions and guided me on how to do things

ICHIBAN STREETWEAR

This is a great app with some really great features to ensure that every email is unique, in line with your brand and engaging! It's a must-have for your email marketing. Besides being an awesome app, the service has been top-notch. A special mention to Grace for being extremely helpful in attending to my queries and for always being quick to respond. Highly recommended!

Shop MedAlert

This app is a must have. The Spently team came through big time in automating our customer communication processes, giving us a immediate savings of 23% over our previous manual input. Huge! Already, we are seeing returns, and we recently installed the app. Well worth the investment.

Excellent support and follow up. Highly impressed. Thank you so much Spently.

Justine Brooks Design | Handmade Nature Inspired Jewelry

Spently was effortless to set up and exactly what I was looking for in my business. I love how automated and easy it was to follow up with my customers in a strategic manner. I only wish I could have found Spently sooner, as it increased my monthly revenue greatly! I would comfortably say this is the best app in my roster for increasing revenue. Don't delay in downloading, let Spently do the work you don't have time to do.

OTIS EYEWEAR USA

I've really enjoyed working with Callum and the Spently team, the service they provide is second to none. As for the application itself, it's very easy to use and offers some incredible feature so that merchants can ensure every email template is on brand, unique and engaging. We've been running the app for two weeks and have already seen two conversions from the abandoned cart email and we hope to see more of this in the future. I highly recommend Spently for anyone looking to improve their email marketing communication and capture their online customers on a different level!

By Jozef

I simple love this app. Not only because of the many opportunities, but also because of the service level op the Splently team. I really helped me generating more sales.

Joseph+Sue

We're only just starting out but we are already seeing improved engagement and some revenue coming through our transactional emails. Very happy with the customization of our simple user experience but the support is what puts this service over the top. Honestly, as a full stack marketer I deal with a dozen different support teams and Spently is at the top with their quality and response. Thank you Spently team!

Chubo Knives

Can't say enough good things about the service level of the Spently team. They have been extremely helpful in setting up the account and our return has been impressive straight away.

Workout District

Super easy to use, amazing support. 10/10 Do recommend.

Strong Squares

Excellent app and amazing customer service! I am really glad to choose them for my Shopify store. I recommend them!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47