Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

Cérulien

The quality of an app is made, by equal measures, by the value added from their service but also by the level and efficiency of support they provide when you need some. In this case, Spently is currently doing great at both! Would highly recommend.

30tee

I'm so happy I found this app. We had a quick chat via zoom, talked about my main goals when using the app and found a magnificent solution. Thanks guys - all the best from Germany!

Gaucho Kosher

Excellent app, great for improving email templates. The first plan should be cheaper, 100 us is quite to much

pucciManuli

I'm not one to normally write reviews, but have been super impressed with Spently. In a day and age where genuine customer service of any kind is almost non-existent these guys are like a narwhal - elusive at best, magical when you happen upon one... These guys deliver every time - fast, efficient, super helpful, friendly and have the ability to think outside the box (in addition to the app doing exactly what it says it will do, increase sales). Keep it up!

FaceTory - Every Face Has A Story

Callum is incredibly helpful in giving us super insightful recommendations and quickly follows up with everything to make sure our templates are always up-to-date. We're impressed by the service we receive.

BUA Inc.

Jaret and Callum were a great team to work with! They went above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met and helped us use Spently in the most efficient way for our business. We just went live with our templates but I am confident it will generate growth for us along with being beautiful to look at!

la pecora

I love this app! It makes creating notification e-mails super easy and intuitive. It has helped make my brand look so much more professional. The support team is also great, they helped me figure out my notification e-mails in no time at all. Overall, I would definitely recommend it!

SOAP

We've integrated Spently into our small online shop. It was easy to do and the service support is first class!

Pavonis Rage

It was amazing , I had a couple of problems and they were amazing at fixing it and gave me beyond amazing service.

Janus&Co

Great App and useful, I would highly suggest it! Also the support team is on another level solving any problem on time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52