Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

Skarlett Blue

App is amazing and the customer service is even better! Thank you Tina and Jaret for helping us set up the templates! Tina was such a pleasure to work with – she was incredibly helpful and so patient when it came to setup everything and answering any questions we had; and not to mention she was so kind! Could not have had a better experience working with her. We just went live with our templates and are looking forward to seeing the results!

Passionate Kitchen

Special Thanks to Tina and Jaret for helping me to set up the email templates! Tina was really friendly, patient and exceptional in helping me and providing informative training on the app. Customer Service is excellent and really amazing! I'm looking forward to increase Sales with Spently. Thank you!

Dona Jo, Inc.

This app is great and Tina from customer service is super helpful. I recommend it if you are able to track incremental sales that will come from this marketing initiative.

Real Treat

I found this app simple to use and really appreciate having email notifications that are polished in appearance while also being designed to convert. It is still early days, so we will have to wait and see re conversions, but overall I am very pleased with it. The support I have received from the Spently team has been excellent. I needed a feature that was not inherent to the app and they came through with a solution in just a couple of days. That kind of service makes all the difference.

Cérulien

The quality of an app is made, by equal measures, by the value added from their service but also by the level and efficiency of support they provide when you need some. In this case, Spently is currently doing great at both! Would highly recommend.

30tee

I'm so happy I found this app. We had a quick chat via zoom, talked about my main goals when using the app and found a magnificent solution. Thanks guys - all the best from Germany!

Gaucho Kosher

Excellent app, great for improving email templates. The first plan should be cheaper, 100 us is quite to much

pucciManuli

I'm not one to normally write reviews, but have been super impressed with Spently. In a day and age where genuine customer service of any kind is almost non-existent these guys are like a narwhal - elusive at best, magical when you happen upon one... These guys deliver every time - fast, efficient, super helpful, friendly and have the ability to think outside the box (in addition to the app doing exactly what it says it will do, increase sales). Keep it up!

FaceTory - Every Face Has A Story

Callum is incredibly helpful in giving us super insightful recommendations and quickly follows up with everything to make sure our templates are always up-to-date. We're impressed by the service we receive.

BUA Inc.

Jaret and Callum were a great team to work with! They went above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met and helped us use Spently in the most efficient way for our business. We just went live with our templates but I am confident it will generate growth for us along with being beautiful to look at!