Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

Kollectionk

It's easy to use the app. You don't know html or CSS? It's okay. You can add images for promotions.I hope the app will have 2 features more.
First one is a feature of personalized recommendation. And another one is a feature of dynamic coupon code.

blanketsandweaves

This is a very cool and easy to use product. I initially downloaded receiptly but after doing all the customisation, found out that it didn't work for an alternative payment method such as COD or EFT, Bank Deposit...so a bunch of people simply weren't getting it. So I swiftly deleted receiptly and found Spently which solved that problem. Boom. Good stuff.

WineStore Singapore

Just starting with these guys but so far it looks quite simple and in line with the promised stuff. Will get back with more feedback later!

Toronto | HAZELTONS

This app creates beautiful order confirmations, etc. No question about that! Despite our early concerns about the app not being incompatible with other Shopify apps, Spently did come through eventually to make the changes so that this app works with the Product Options app. Also, it does include the complete invoice number on all forms now which is comforting. Overall, a great app. It would be great if they created automatic invoices as well.

www.lim1t8d.com

I don't have any experience in coding, this apps is perfect to me, it is easy to use. But there have a few hours of the service that they use was experiencing some technical difficulties which made the logo and social network button in the email notification disappear. They backup the service back in few hours.

Adrift Clothing

Much easier to use, allows our marketing to continue seamlessly to after-sale communication. They've now expanded their templates to include most Notifications which is great. Keep it up!

Virgin Hair Extensions, Specialists in Human Virgin Remy Hair Extensions

Spently has the ability to hold our brand together from first interaction to delivery, it allows our brand personality and imagery to continue long after sale which is a benefit to any business. Its a great app!

Vitamin - A Life Less Ordinary

Spently is a great app as it lets us customise our receipts making them far more personal and look great very easily. Although customising certain parts of the receipt to look how we wanted wasn’t as easy as I’d hoped for Spently were very helpful and quick with their responses meaning that we managed to create what we’d hoped for in no time at all.

Eco Touch UK

Cool app, really easy to use. Friendly and helpful comms from developers when I asked a query, good work!

2 Next