Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

BUA Inc.

Jaret and Callum were a great team to work with! They went above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met and helped us use Spently in the most efficient way for our business. We just went live with our templates but I am confident it will generate growth for us along with being beautiful to look at!

la pecora

I love this app! It makes creating notification e-mails super easy and intuitive. It has helped make my brand look so much more professional. The support team is also great, they helped me figure out my notification e-mails in no time at all. Overall, I would definitely recommend it!

SOAP

We've integrated Spently into our small online shop. It was easy to do and the service support is first class!

Pavonis Rage

It was amazing , I had a couple of problems and they were amazing at fixing it and gave me beyond amazing service.

Janus&Co

Great App and useful, I would highly suggest it! Also the support team is on another level solving any problem on time!

To Write Love on Her Arms.

The team at Spently was so helpful in getting our email templates set up and running. Their process was very easy to complete to get started right away. Their fast responses to minor glitches or changes that needed to made were incredible and our team at TWLOHA is so thankful for their support. Would highly recommend Spently to anyone who is looking to create order notifications and abandoned checkout emails that not only provide results but are extremely easy to use and come with a team that is great to work with!

St. Joe's Young Professionals

Great app! Helped us bring all of our notification emails on brand within minutes and started driving results almost immediately. Bonus points that we can use the app for free while we grow!

So You.

Spently is such a great app! As a small startup, we don't have a big budget for every single area yet. Spently was a lifesaver when it came to creating appealing email templates, without breaking the bank! I highly recommend for anyone looking to create some fantastic notification emails within their shopify store.

Revel Fitness Co

So happy with this amazing app! Super convenient and easy to use. And spot on customer support , highly recommended :)

Bachan's

Great notification template interface and great team to help optimize operational emails and add to your topline!