Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

Fomi

Utilizing Spently for a number of my shopify stores has been truly amazing, seeing the analytics change as we update our templates and revenue being generated is awesome. Those bland templates before have been kicked to the curb. Spently emails is where it's at for your transactional emails!

Soigné

This app has been a real game changer for my site. This is extremely helpful since I am not a tech savvy. I was unsure my website was sending plain messages to my customers and now I'm very confident that this has helped give my website a professional look. Highly recommend!

Maroon Fun

It helped me so much, and it's very efficient. Great! It helped me so much, and it's very efficient. Great!

Boutique Latests

Nice service and nice partners! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it!

SARTORO

Great app! Makes a HUGE difference to how you present yourself to your customers over the standard generic Shopify transactional emails. The team is super helpful and great to work with. Definitely add Spently if you want to improve your customer experience.

Hush Blankets

Best app and even better team! They are very quick to help with customizations. Pretty genius that it takes over notification emails.

Apogee Boutiques

Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

Fun Register

Why I didn't find this App earlier? Why I didn't find this App earlier? Why I didn't find this App earlier?

Technor Toy

Good service. Solved my issues and saved my cost. Good service. Solved my issues and saved my cost..

Delight Kitchen helen

It’s a great time saver, the admin and staff account feature really useful and essential for me.....