Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

iStabilizer

These templates will make your transaction emails look 100X better than the standard shopify emails. This functionality should be built in to shopify, that's how good it is! I am very happy with Spently!

Gee Gee Equine Equestrian Boutique

I love the way the templates look . I needed help they were all over it. I would recommend this app to give a modern fun look to your clients . I am still learning and learning about all the other ways I can use it for my business

Monte & Coe

Most complete tool we've used for customizing notification emails. Very easy to install and the support team is really knowledgeable. After quickly setting up order confirmations we've already noticed customers returning with repeat orders. Emails asking about shipping have dropped significantly since we've customized our Shipping Notifications with FAQs. A total Win Win - I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants automatic repeat customers and fewer customer support requests.

MakersKit®

Best email app we've tried! Super quick 10 second install and easy to customize. Our customers have already made more repeat orders and our order/shipping questions have reduced greatly because of the clear order information in our new emails, we love it!

FIG+YARROW apothecary

The Spently app allowed us to create a custom order confirmation email exactly the way we wanted it to appear. Support on the the finer details was excellent--and very much appreciated!

Vitamin - A Life Less Ordinary

Spently is a great app as it lets us customise our receipts making them far more personal and look great very easily. Although customising certain parts of the receipt to look how we wanted wasn’t as easy as I’d hoped for Spently were very helpful and quick with their responses meaning that we managed to create what we’d hoped for in no time at all.

B-Unlimited | Store

Great app! Turned our boring auto emails into gorgeous useful receipts for our customers in less than one afternoon of work. At first there were issues with our image showing up in the banner space correctly on different devices/browsers but quick responses and fast service fixed that quickly. Thus far Spently has been a set it and forget it app which is nice.

Graphic Design | Water-Base Screen Printing
www.b-unlimited.com

Orglamix Eco Chic Natural Makeup, Cosmetics, Fragrances, Skincare + Beauty

The guys at Spently took my constructive criticism and developed a new, clean theme. I'd suggest giving this APP a whirl.

Cheri

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orglamix
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/orglamix
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/orglamix

mundo vitamina

Great app!, I recommend it 100%, works as expected. The technical support is also outstanding, their technical team assisted us promptly.

Mei Li Paperie

This app was just way too hard to customize... I had an easier time doing the HTML version that already comes in the Shopify system. I liked the idea that this app tracked people opening it ect.
I think it is just silly that you can't change the background and button colours to have some possibility of the email looking like it belongs to your site... i mean that isn't that the most basic thing? I tried to ignore that fact and continue on but after 3 hours of fighting with getting our logos in the templates in the correct size (where the ideal size is not listed anywhere!)... and having to re upload the image every time in order to bring the image editing box up it I had to toss this app in the way too hard basket!! Really disappointed as it looked like it could be good... plus would save me from having the edit the HTML code of our current ones every time I want to change something.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We have improved our email template builder quite a bit, to give you more flexibility to customize background colors, button colors, and much more to match your site.

We also now have an image library where you can save images you upload for future use.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support@spentlyhq.com if you have any questions or need any help!