Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster

by Spently

Boost Sales 10% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

weblit

This app is just what we were looking for! Now we're able to customize the emails our customers get when they make a purchase or for abandoned carts. Very intuitive interface, their support team is great, and we're sure this will help us convert a lot!

ShootingTargets7

It's criminal to not take advantage of the high open rates transactional emails get. This app handles that and it makes me much more money than it costs. Great help setting up templates, they look professional and perform perfectly.

Total Safes

Customer support were amazing. Had a issue with my emails that were showing coding from another app when it came to accessories. No fuss what so ever I told them my issue and they came back to me to say they have fixed it and now my emails look perfect. Thank you Grace

Sage Sleep

Great App- You'd be a fool to ignore it. I wish I learned about it sooner.
The customer service is even better

TamaraBrooks.com

Great support for setup and absolutely great results from this seamless app! Grace and Roddy from the team have been extremely helpful.

Gogh Jewelry Design

Super good app with an exceptional customer service. Highy recommend it. I have every glitch fixed within 24 hours.

Gamer Bargain

Good service. I popped questions on the website and got replies almost in real time. Good service. Good service.

Urban Integrity

Thanks a lot . Saved me and my customers lots of time. Look forward to more… and... minimum 100 characters

Hatch Poultry Farms, LLC

great app for increasing sales. Well worth the investment ROI is insanely high already. They have a Great team helps our team very much.

Emerald Houses

Overall, very good service.They save my team's time and reduced complains. very helpful. very helpful.