Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster

by Spently

Boost Sales 10% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

terrae

Was struggling to find an app that would let me customise my notification emails and this was the ONLY one that met my needs. Quick and easy to set up, and most importantly makes our emails look so much more professional.

Baby Belts

Oh these guys have an amazing product and a really good support team. I have been impressed by the way how they customized my email templates that is completely in sync with my brand colors and branding language. Well worth it. Thank you :)

SmartGismos

I really love this app. The support we received from the Spently team is over and beyond 10 stars. This app is a must for every store owner to ensure that they have branded, professional email notifications going out to their customers that will help them generate more income. The only thing I wish I could do is manually send an email notification from the app to a customer in the event that one was not sent via the shopify trigger. Overall an excellent app, with exceptional customer service!!

April 23, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Depending on the email notification type, there are some manual ways to trigger these within your Shopify Admin. Message us in the app or at support@spentlyhq.com and we can point you in the right direction. Thanks again!

SupportBlackColleges

This app is a game changer. Brought in over 5k in revenue within the first month. Totally worth it. Customer service is great too!

209 Lebanese Wine

The app is very easy to use, simple and straight forward. Quick to set up, and easily customized. The customer support team is amazing, they'll help set up everything.

AXCID SHOP

The app is incredibly easy to use and super quick to set up. The customer support team is even better, they'll help set up everything in case you do not have the time to do it. 10/10 recommend to any brand

Better Way Health

The Spently team made this super easy to set up and we started making money on Day 1. After 30 days with our new emails, we had a 50x ROI. Incredible! Our new favorite app!

Elephant Crossing

This app is great for crafting beautiful, professional auto emails for events such as order confirmation, shipping updates, and more. My only regret is that it doesn't support a newsletter feature.

Grace Kwok was excellent at assisting me with getting my templates set up, and she even kindly extended my free trial when I had to pause my shop right after starting with Spently due to the COVID-19 outbreak affecting my Chinese suppliers at the time.

A bit pricey, but I appreciate being able to see exactly how much revenue is attributed to Spently's intervention each month in addition to the lifetime of using the app.

Vetiver Aromatics

I added this app when I learned Omnisend could not replace my automated store emails (order confirmation, shipping confirmation, etc). Spently does that extremely well! The emails are super easy to design; very intuitive. Not that that mattered; they do all that for you in setup! And they even followed up with me a few weeks after installing to see how I was doing (an actual email, not one of those automated things). And the app paid for itself in the first week alone.

Bandsware

Amazing customer service and great to work with. Great for keeping up with customers and making sure everything is good.