Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

VILRITA

Andrew and others from Spently have been fabulous support with all my questions and the results have been excellent. Highly recommended.

VanGo Vapes

Between the service, effectiveness and the onboarding - everything was a 5 Star experience. They reached out to us and we definitely appreciate that they did, as the software is very easy to use and their team's onboarding processes made it extremely easy to start making money with it right away.

On the note of effectiveness - definitely worth the $99 per month for such a capable, yet simple app.

Lily Fields Home

This App is great, I really like how easy it is to customize communication to the customers and drive them back for repeat business. Customer Support is hands down the best ever. Bravo Spently!

terrae

Was struggling to find an app that would let me customise my notification emails and this was the ONLY one that met my needs. Quick and easy to set up, and most importantly makes our emails look so much more professional.

Baby Belts

Oh these guys have an amazing product and a really good support team. I have been impressed by the way how they customized my email templates that is completely in sync with my brand colors and branding language. Well worth it. Thank you :)

SmartGismos

I really love this app. The support we received from the Spently team is over and beyond 10 stars. This app is a must for every store owner to ensure that they have branded, professional email notifications going out to their customers that will help them generate more income. The only thing I wish I could do is manually send an email notification from the app to a customer in the event that one was not sent via the shopify trigger. Overall an excellent app, with exceptional customer service!!

April 23, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Depending on the email notification type, there are some manual ways to trigger these within your Shopify Admin. Message us in the app or at support@spentlyhq.com and we can point you in the right direction. Thanks again!

SupportBlackColleges

This app is a game changer. Brought in over 5k in revenue within the first month. Totally worth it. Customer service is great too!

209 Lebanese Wine

The app is very easy to use, simple and straight forward. Quick to set up, and easily customized. The customer support team is amazing, they'll help set up everything.

AXCID SHOP

The app is incredibly easy to use and super quick to set up. The customer support team is even better, they'll help set up everything in case you do not have the time to do it. 10/10 recommend to any brand

Better Way Health

The Spently team made this super easy to set up and we started making money on Day 1. After 30 days with our new emails, we had a 50x ROI. Incredible! Our new favorite app!