Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster

by Spently

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

hudsonest

Roddy and the rest of the Spently team were fantastic. They responded immediately, were incredibly clear, helpful and nice, and I was able to get a full suite of beautifully formatted customer notification templates in a very short period of time.

Frump Fighters

Spently assigned someone to my account and they set up all my email templates FOR me! I was astonished by she attention to detail and the templates were so on-brand. We did have to tweak some formatting but she was very attentive and got it working. Before my trial even ended I had nearly a $2k return in sales!

Burblero

This app is fantastic and the support is just amazing, if you have any problems they will help you :)

Men's Luxury Outlet

Simple and easy to use. However, I outgrew my plan in 2 days and had to upgrade to the $99/mo plan.

February 20, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review! We love to support entrepreneurs and as such, we provide our app for free to merchants who are starting out and do less than 50 orders a month.

As a merchant doing more than 50 orders a month you should see a significant return on investment from using Spently, and it should more than cover the cost of the app.

If you need any tips on how to maximize your ROI from our app or need any help getting set up please do not hesitate to reach out to support@spentlyhq.com. We'd be happy to help :)

cosycamper.shop

Unfortunately no answer to support questions and no way to fully translate the e-mails into another language. So it does not work for me.

January 30, 2020

Hi there! Sorry to hear this. It doesn't appear as though we received any messages from you. We're always more than happy to help and pride ourselves on our service. Please reach out in the app or at support@spentlyhq.com. We'd be happy to help you translate your store emails.

Update: We have reached out to the merchant to offer assistance and they remained unresponsive to our support team's messages.

Weenie Love

I haven't started using the app yet, just getting it set up to go live. I'm writing the review to say the staff has been great. So far, my experience with Spently has been exceptional and personal. I'm looking forward to working with them.

De Watère

I had a small issue not finding my way around the app. So, I opened the chat window and Callum created a whole set of Mails for me within a few minutes. Super helpful and more than I expected!

LUXURYSHAPEWEAR

Awesome support, the best! Good luck to you guys! Your patience is unlimited and most importantly all issues are resolved super professionally and quickly. I recommend. Keep it up Callum!

Ralph Christian

Great app and great customer service. Does what it says on the tin and really help with repeat purchases. Would definitely recommend!

The Green Rift

Spently is a great app for emails sent for the shop on orders. We have had issues updating our logo to a most recent version, but these issues aren't cause for concern to not give a 5-star rating. Overall, I'm very please with using how the app communicates with Kit and raises our level of professionalism towards new and returning customers.

Only con that I have, is that the Starter Plan would start with 100 monthly orders vs. 50. This would allow for smaller businesses like ours to expand a bit for holiday sales without having to break the budget.