Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster

by Spently

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Hex Head Art

Every experience with Spently has been super. Grace is a rockstar and they are both expedient and thorough. We very much appreciate the great service.

Story of Source

Love this app. Easily allows you to customize your notification templates and the customer service is absolutely fantastic!

Lifelong Wanderer

Customer service is truly the best. Callum took his time to explain and demonstrate through video call different options of the app. Also he gave good advice on best and most appealing ways for email marketing. Super happy!

Snow Flower Chic

I am working with Grace and she is so helpful. I really appreciate of all her specialized knowledge and assistance! Spently has awesome customer service...Thanks Grace !

Shop Sugar Blossom

Spently gives you great customization options + an amazing ROI. Plus, the service is one of a kind!

InGoths

The email templates are good and the interface is easy to use, but unfortunately it's very slow and crashes often.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We launched an update to our template builder last week, and this was a bug that has since been resolved! Apologies for any inconvenience.

If you need any help, you can always reach out to support@spentlyhq.com and we'll be happy to assist.

Ch@meleon

This is just amazing, i used it to configure my templates, just what i needed! also customer support is more than 5 stars!

Sheer Attraction

If you could only get 1 app, Spently would be the one. These guys thought of everything and got it right; so, well done. I was blown away with how easy it was to transfer the email templates into Shopify. Absolutely, the easiest app to use on my Shopify store. And, it is actually enjoyable to design the emails. Being able to contact my customers without them feeling solicited is terrific, but more meaningful to me is the way the emails help build my brand in the very competitive world of beauty and personal care products. Their YouTube video was very helpful, but the helpful award goes to Callum. I was so stressed trying to get my store ready for launch; so, Callum jumped in and helped me with my template. I never had that happen throughout this entire experience. The support at Spently is ongoing and truly second to none. Couldn't be happier.

THE SIXES

I absolutely love this app. I was in a time crunch and needed to develop a suite of customer emails for my store. I found this app and it took me no time to learn the tool and implement automatic emails that have been running smoothly since. Customer service was also super responsive and helpful. I definitely recommend it!

Purusha People

Spently has been great so far! Support, namely Callum, has been accessible just about any hour of the day. I feel like it has been worth the cost so far, especially for abandoned carts. This is a part of my site I've felt has been lacking, and Spently makes it easy and beautiful. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone that wants their emails to look more like their website and less like a standard shopify email. As a bonus I so appreciate they help to design and layout the emails with you.