Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

Traprock Edge

I love this app for my e-mail marketing. It is so much better than any other I have used. I had another app on my website but got rid of it to use supercharged Emails. this app is the bomb

Diva's Den Fashion

Very easy to install. Setup was smooth with no hickups. Customer service was always there along the way.

Babbling Brook

Easy app to add to your store. The customer service rocks!! Very simple to design your own emails for your store. Let's hope it drives up my sales!! :)

Value Controls

It is very easy to design your store emails and the directions they provide for exporting the emails to your shopify store are very helpful.

Banabae

This app is a must for any Shopify store. It makes so much sense - our emails with the highest open rate are now looking on brand whilst being fully utilised with opportunities to sell more and inform our customer.
Not only is it easy to use and navigate, but the customer service is amazing as well. No questions left unanswered. Highly recommended!

Safari Ltd®

AMAZING! We just finished our free trial, but the entire process has been seamless thanks to the Spently team!! Everything from the set-up to onboarding has been exceptional. They even scheduled calls in advance to discuss any questions we had and how the ROI on our email campaigns has already set-in within a week!

Viper Tec

This app is great. They set up all my emails how I liked them and just a few weeks in and already generating great revenue for us. Customer Service is also great, whenever I have an issue or want to change something I can email them and get a response within minutes. Looking forward to the future and seeing how great this can work.

VOORAY

This is one of the few apps that delivers a reasonable ROI. It's simple to set up, effective, and starts providing returns in days instead of weeks or months. So far, we've been very happy with its performance.

widdlepaws

Gosh! Since starting with Spently, I've seen an increase in sales month over month in the last 3 months of 14%. The simplicity of making these default emails more branded and shoppable are key! Including Spently's own discount codes has driven quite a bit of repeat purchases. This is where I was lacking before, having to always acquire. It opened another sales channel so folks will buy from me again within a good time frame. Thanks to the team at Spently!

K. LaMoura Boutique

I just installed the app. It was easy to set up and add the code. I love the design options. After a month or so I'll come back and update my review.