Spently: Post‑Purchase Emails

Email notification templates, smart upsells & unique discounts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Fully branded & sales-optimized notification emails.

Esajian Wheel

Great support from Callum. Going to apply his recommendations this evening. Looking forward to some results which I'm sure will happen.

FuegoLight

Love this app! Installed Spently this past week and it was super easy to setup all of my emails, love the way they look and already drove me some additional sales. Keep up the great work!

UNIVERSO NATURAL, LDA

Very average i got to say, far from a pixel perfect emailing app. Its decent and thats all. Lack of competition at this price range makes it have 4.8 stars.

Dragon Bicycles

The app is easy to use and navigate without any coding background. I've found the customer support team to be very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Spently.

Deuce Brand

This app has turned our notifications into a new channel of revenue for us! Highly recommend using this app.

Lolo Beauty

Really enjoy using this app. Has a lot of different features you can use. Roddy and Callum over at Spently were kind enough to get my get my store set up within a day or two. Looking forward to all the additional revenue brought in because of Spently.

IGIGI / COUTURME

Great app! Great customer service... Very happy with it. We generated $700 in the recovered abandoned carts.

Hex Head Art

Every experience with Spently has been super. Grace is a rockstar and they are both expedient and thorough. We very much appreciate the great service.

Story of Source

Love this app. Easily allows you to customize your notification templates and the customer service is absolutely fantastic!

Lifelong Wanderer

Customer service is truly the best. Callum took his time to explain and demonstrate through video call different options of the app. Also he gave good advice on best and most appealing ways for email marketing. Super happy!