Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster | Reviews

by Spently

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Rug Savings

Spently has helped us create unique designed email templates for our store which have reinvented the way we send emails to our customers from email confirmations to shipment updates as well as abandon cart reminders. The team at Spently helped us create all the emails necessary as well as have the setup properly to be viewed by our customers. They have also allowed for adding discounts to our confirmation emails and abandon cart emails to encourage repeat purchases. Great app! Would highly recommend!

Rustic Lane Boutique

This app is pretty awesome. In the month I’ve been using it I’ve generated over $500 in revenue thanks to the receipt coupon codes and abandon cart codes. It’s been nice getting back to back purchases from the same customers in a short time frame. The whole process of installing and updating the notifications were pretty simple. Excited to keep using this app! Thanks

Steel Pony

I have been using this app for 4 months and my stats are impressive. I have a 261% open rate on notification e-mails. Where else can you get that!

SAINTCHiC

I am changing my review from 5 star to 2 star. In the beginning it seemed that with the functionality and features (plus an immediate order/conversion) this app was going to be our email service.

After a few months, the conversion rates dropped significantly. $99 is a very high cost. We currently use another app (sms), thats $49 and the conversions are OUT OF THIS WORLD.

Canceling this app. Emails don't matter if they aren't being opened. ROI is not there.

Traprock Edge

I love this app for my e-mail marketing. It is so much better than any other I have used. I had another app on my website but got rid of it to use supercharged Emails. this app is the bomb

Diva's Den Fashion

Very easy to install. Setup was smooth with no hickups. Customer service was always there along the way.

Babbling Brook

Easy app to add to your store. The customer service rocks!! Very simple to design your own emails for your store. Let's hope it drives up my sales!! :)

Value Controls

It is very easy to design your store emails and the directions they provide for exporting the emails to your shopify store are very helpful.

Banabae

This app is a must for any Shopify store. It makes so much sense - our emails with the highest open rate are now looking on brand whilst being fully utilised with opportunities to sell more and inform our customer.
Not only is it easy to use and navigate, but the customer service is amazing as well. No questions left unanswered. Highly recommended!

Safari Ltd®

AMAZING! We just finished our free trial, but the entire process has been seamless thanks to the Spently team!! Everything from the set-up to onboarding has been exceptional. They even scheduled calls in advance to discuss any questions we had and how the ROI on our email campaigns has already set-in within a week!