Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster | Reviews

by Spently

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

VOORAY

This is one of the few apps that delivers a reasonable ROI. It's simple to set up, effective, and starts providing returns in days instead of weeks or months. So far, we've been very happy with its performance.

widdlepaws

Gosh! Since starting with Spently, I've seen an increase in sales month over month in the last 3 months of 14%. The simplicity of making these default emails more branded and shoppable are key! Including Spently's own discount codes has driven quite a bit of repeat purchases. This is where I was lacking before, having to always acquire. It opened another sales channel so folks will buy from me again within a good time frame. Thanks to the team at Spently!

K. LaMoura Boutique

I just installed the app. It was easy to set up and add the code. I love the design options. After a month or so I'll come back and update my review.

BE love kids

Love this app! Super easy to get setup and the cart abandonment email worked immediately to get sales!

West Coast Shades

Great App! A must have for any store! Helped me reach out to people I could have not reached by myself!

Ayoka

I chose to install Spently after seeing another shop owner use it. Callum has been of great support helping me set-up the emails. It was literally like having him sat next to me and guiding me through the steps. Not that the set-up is difficult: it would actually be pretty easy for most people. I just wanted to double-check if I had done things right and understand better how the app works; Callum answered all my questions. Now I can't wait for my customers ro receive these supercharged emails!

Brandson Iceland

Spently is a really great app, it actually serves two very important purposes. Branding your notifications from Shopify and increasing sales. Most apps have an issue every now and then and if you have many apps.. You are sure to have a lot of extra work on your hands tweaking and fixing and stuff. Spently is probably the only app that you set up once and it just keeps making money for you night and day without a complaint! This is for sure what you need if you have a store!

Ask and Embla Store

Pretty good app. But features are simple for what it does. Way too expensive if you're just at the start of the premium tier doing 1001 orders a month, that's like $0.40 tax on every order you make, for emails being sent from shopify, not even the app. The app just generates some discount codes for you and product images after setting up the initial templates. As much as I like the app, I'm urgently looking for alternatives because it does not make business sense in the way they are charging for the app

Feather.com.au

Callum has been fabulous support with all my questions and the results have been excellent. Highly recommended.

Charles David

Callum from Spently has been absolutely amazing. We saw a large return on our 30 day free trial!! and decided to move forward with the monthly service plan. Highly recommend it to any shopify users that are looking for an affordable way to drive traffic and convert sales immediately!