Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

LOVE & LINEN

Tina has gone above and beyond to tidy up our email templates and make sure we are getting our money's worth from Spently. Highly recommend this app for much better Shopify order notification emails!

BASTION BOLT ACTION PEN

The most incredible team! Definitely one of the best apps we have worked with in YEARS! Absolutely love it and recommend it to every shopify store owner.

ASSOULINE

The tech support is fantastic! Response time is fast and Tina has been super helpful on multiple occasions when issues have come up.

Modern Backroad Boutique

Im waiting to see what the app actually does within my trial.Tina the support staff is amazing. She walked me thru everything on how to set this up! I am going to update my review after my trail is over to see how it performs

Yamamotoyama U.S.A.

This app is one of the best ways to generate passive sales. The Spently team is incredibly attentive and the platform is very turn key for us. Definitely recommend it!

Bijuterii FIG

The Spently app is great, very easy to use, but for us Tina had a major contribution! She was very prompt and attentive, she solved any request in the shortest time - even the customization requests were solved in the shortest time, although it requires more investigation. :)

ComfortUp

In the first 45-days of use, Spently helped me to obtain over $75k in revenue that otherwise we might not have gotten for my business. Tina has been great at giving suggestions for optimization, as well as making sure we understand the app and are able to fully utilize all the features to their fullest capability. So far I am very pleased with the Spently app and hope the team continues to improve it with more features and A/B testing.

Fiber Knit Sport

Spently is a great APP but what makes this app so awesome is the people behind them among them Tina who is extremely nice and efficient. There is never a negative answer, on the contrary, she is always available to help us and make the results we seek happen.

FIBER

Espetacular.
Aumentou muito minha conversão de emails e tráfego a loja!
Vale muito mais do que é cobrado!

Living Well Shop

Spently has been amazing for us. The customer service is above and beyond, and we have seen an increase in revenue from the follow-up emails and offers we added. We highly recommend Spently to anyone who wants beautiful, professional, automated emails to go out to their Shopify customers.