Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Harmenstone

Great app and great support. When I have a problem the team will quickly answer me, so I give it 5 stars :D

Wholesale Fashion Shoes

This app has been the best decision we have made for our online store. Spently has increased our sales dramatically. Customer service is fantastic and very helpful. My advice is to install this app; you will love it!

18 Waits

Spently has made the set up process very easy for us and their customer support has been outstanding. We're excited to see some good early results and hope the upward trend continues.

Judith & Jules

Wonderful email designs very easy to use with lots of options PLUS in my opinion always the most important part of any App you download: CUSTOMER SERVICE!
They really answer super quick and and ALWAYS hep you to figure out what going wrong so in the and you can really this App become really USEFUL 100% Thanks so much dear Spently Team

Leebaby Galore

Love that the app has email templates for almost everything. Had a few problems understanding the discount codes, but was able to speak with someone in support who helped a lot.

Ultra Dent Tools

Straight forward and great support , they went above and beyond to make sure our templates where configured currently and most importantly made sure they made sense , shout out to the spently team .

The Pished Fish

As our business has grown online Spently contacted me to ask about upgrading to a paid package. Financially it seemed to make sense and so we did. Jaret talked me through the set up process and Grace sorted out all the creatives for the follow up emails. This should lead to better responses which I'm looking forward to seeing. So far the experience has been flawless, brilliant even. A Zoom chat first, then creative input and updates all managed by Spently. This is not an app created in a bedroom somewhere (well, maybe it is, but it doesn't show!)
Try the free plan, if it looks like its working for you its a no brainer to move to paid as your store grows.
Perfect!

String Power

Highly recommended! Nice templates, different plans available, including a free plan! Great customer support.

Desi Royale

very satisfied with the app. The set up was easy. I just hope they include detailed reports w every plan

Bounce Music Inc

This app is a must have if you want customized email notification sent to your customers, it's easy to use in setting up your email templates. I especially like how the setup not only gives you instructions on how to setup but it also provides a video that shows you how to setup templates. I would recommend this app to anybody that wants to have repeated customers visit and shop at your store because of the nice professional email reminders that is automatically sent to your customers for shipment tracking and friendly reminders from events that the customers initiate. Customer service is excellent through chat and email support. This App Is Awesome!