Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Naked Faire

Excellent customer service; when I had a problem they responded right away and fixed the issue immediately. The interface looks great and free feature seems plenty. I just started using this app, but it seems like it will be great!!

Online GMall

As a MChimp app user ever since my store started until they announce on the end of March to discontinue their Shopify integration, I never realized there are also better and more user friendly apps that can be use on the same purpose. I hope to gain a better harvest with Spently. I simply recommend this app to Shopify Merchants who are searching for a good app for automation.

Hawaii Nutrition Company

The Spently emails started returning sales from the first day it was implemented. I made over $3,000 in sales in the first 6 weeks from this. Customers tend to make larger orders if they have a discount. My first Spently order was over $1000. This is not just an app-- it is a service. Let these guys help setup your templates and you'll be up and running. My whole setup took about a week with my input and I couldn't be happier with the resuts. Email marketing is powerful and these guys have created a good system that actually gets clicked through. Great job Roddy and Callum!

Picot

I started using this app when Mailchimp canceled their partnership with Shopify, and I am SO glad they did! I am just getting started with the app but I have already found it to be so much easier to use and the customer service has been really helpful when I was learning how to integrate. GET THIS APP. I wish I had known about it long before now.

Studsmen Fashion

This app is actually useful; however, if you are not html savvy you will get lost in coding translation. It only helps if you know the html basics. Here at SM Fashion, we actually had to reedit and revise the emails several times because there is no place to edit the html code until it's being exported and saved. If anyone wants some amazing customized emails, choose Supercharged Store Emails.

Also, make sure that you are aware of the "global style" editing because those settings are for all email designs unless the green globe isn't selected. Another thing to be in the know of is the Advance Settings.

Con: It would be nice to be able do more html editing before the export.

The Compass Rose

I loved the customer service and they went above and beyond! I loved the screen share option to help customers understand better.

The Sorting Shop

I just started using the auto emails and they look amazing! Plus, the customer service has been so helpful. The instant chat with their reps is quick and easy. So far I'm very happy with the app!

F A I I O N

I downloaded this app the help me improve my email maketing and conversations with customers! Initially i had abit of difficulty as i am not a very technical person but the support was second to none! Patient understanding and very quick in solving my problem! Callum was great

DÉCOR RARO

Great plugin. Has generated us a lot of revenue. It's worth the price, you can create some great templates

HStylish

Delightful application, I was excellently supported by the staff. Very nice graphics with wide choice! First of all though, the staff! Professional, prepared and especially of a unique kindness! I'm happy to have it installed and I'm sure it will be perfect for my store! Thank you!