Spently: Post‑Purchase Emails

Email notification templates, smart upsells & unique discounts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Fully branded & sales-optimized notification emails.

The Pished Fish

As our business has grown online Spently contacted me to ask about upgrading to a paid package. Financially it seemed to make sense and so we did. Jaret talked me through the set up process and Grace sorted out all the creatives for the follow up emails. This should lead to better responses which I'm looking forward to seeing. So far the experience has been flawless, brilliant even. A Zoom chat first, then creative input and updates all managed by Spently. This is not an app created in a bedroom somewhere (well, maybe it is, but it doesn't show!)
Try the free plan, if it looks like its working for you its a no brainer to move to paid as your store grows.
Perfect!

String Power

Highly recommended! Nice templates, different plans available, including a free plan! Great customer support.

Desi Royale

very satisfied with the app. The set up was easy. I just hope they include detailed reports w every plan

Bounce Music Inc

This app is a must have if you want customized email notification sent to your customers, it's easy to use in setting up your email templates. I especially like how the setup not only gives you instructions on how to setup but it also provides a video that shows you how to setup templates. I would recommend this app to anybody that wants to have repeated customers visit and shop at your store because of the nice professional email reminders that is automatically sent to your customers for shipment tracking and friendly reminders from events that the customers initiate. Customer service is excellent through chat and email support. This App Is Awesome!

Naked Faire

Excellent customer service; when I had a problem they responded right away and fixed the issue immediately. The interface looks great and free feature seems plenty. I just started using this app, but it seems like it will be great!!

Online GMall

As a MChimp app user ever since my store started until they announce on the end of March to discontinue their Shopify integration, I never realized there are also better and more user friendly apps that can be use on the same purpose. I hope to gain a better harvest with Spently. I simply recommend this app to Shopify Merchants who are searching for a good app for automation.

Hawaii Nutrition Company

The Spently emails started returning sales from the first day it was implemented. I made over $3,000 in sales in the first 6 weeks from this. Customers tend to make larger orders if they have a discount. My first Spently order was over $1000. This is not just an app-- it is a service. Let these guys help setup your templates and you'll be up and running. My whole setup took about a week with my input and I couldn't be happier with the resuts. Email marketing is powerful and these guys have created a good system that actually gets clicked through. Great job Roddy and Callum!

Picot

I started using this app when Mailchimp canceled their partnership with Shopify, and I am SO glad they did! I am just getting started with the app but I have already found it to be so much easier to use and the customer service has been really helpful when I was learning how to integrate. GET THIS APP. I wish I had known about it long before now.

Studsmen Fashion

This app is actually useful; however, if you are not html savvy you will get lost in coding translation. It only helps if you know the html basics. Here at SM Fashion, we actually had to reedit and revise the emails several times because there is no place to edit the html code until it's being exported and saved. If anyone wants some amazing customized emails, choose Supercharged Store Emails.

Also, make sure that you are aware of the "global style" editing because those settings are for all email designs unless the green globe isn't selected. Another thing to be in the know of is the Advance Settings.

Con: It would be nice to be able do more html editing before the export.

The Compass Rose

I loved the customer service and they went above and beyond! I loved the screen share option to help customers understand better.