Spently: Post‑Purchase Emails

Email notification templates, smart upsells & unique discounts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Fully branded & sales-optimized notification emails.

F A I I O N

I downloaded this app the help me improve my email maketing and conversations with customers! Initially i had abit of difficulty as i am not a very technical person but the support was second to none! Patient understanding and very quick in solving my problem! Callum was great

DÉCOR RARO

Great plugin. Has generated us a lot of revenue. It's worth the price, you can create some great templates

HStylish

Delightful application, I was excellently supported by the staff. Very nice graphics with wide choice! First of all though, the staff! Professional, prepared and especially of a unique kindness! I'm happy to have it installed and I'm sure it will be perfect for my store! Thank you!

SHEATH UNDERWEAR

Spently is effective, easy to set up and worth the cost. They also have an excellent customer service with very quick response time.

Zeena Hair Extensions

I use this app to help me send recovery / Abonded cart emails! This helps a lot and very easy to use .

Universal Nail Supplies

Great staff and great app. Callum was very kind and helped us set up our store emails. It's been less than a month and we have already seen results!

But First...The Beach!

The chat feature was awesome! It was automatically offering help to me and saved me probably two hours of work and figuring things out! Thanks, Callum!!

i•n•t•r•s•t

Awesome app! Spently really helped us to re-market new and existing customers to our new products through its unique customizability of email templates. Truly a one of a kind app I would 100% recommend.

CRC Boutique

Excellent app! Helps me gain new customers and keep old ones. Friendly staff!! Highly Recommend. Thank you!

Camping Accessories Unlimited

I would 100% recommend this app to anyone, very easy layout and customer service is amazing. I had a small problem and they were extremely helpful and helped me fix it. Keep up the great work!