Spently Email Templates

Spently Email Templates

by Spently

Upsell, discount & cart recovery with branded notifications

Hush Blankets

Best app and even better team! They are very quick to help with customizations. Pretty genius that it takes over notification emails.

Apogee Boutiques

Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

Fun Register

Why I didn't find this App earlier? Why I didn't find this App earlier? Why I didn't find this App earlier?

Technor Toy

Good service. Solved my issues and saved my cost. Good service. Solved my issues and saved my cost..

Delight Kitchen helen

It’s a great time saver, the admin and staff account feature really useful and essential for me.....

Music Rhino

It's helpful, the interface isn't the prettiest but it does its job perfectly. Recommend, Recommend.

Renaissance Outdoor

Where do I begin? It improved my efficiency a lot and I really like it. The team is very helpful....

GALIELLI

If you want beautiful templates and a user friendly platform to edit them for your store this is the app. The support team very incredible at least my experience with them when I had an issue. They have been replying fast literally in minutes and made a great service.

MasterPetPiece

If you want a easy, fast and cool way to redesign your shopify notifications, this is the app! The time I spent editing email notifications was minimum compared to the time I used to do before. I wish I knew this app before.

ALEEM YUSUF

I am so pleased to be using Spently for managing emails for my online store! There are so many great options to customise the emails and offer our customers with rewards. Their customer service is exceptional. Grace has always responded with enthusiasm and willingness to help. They have gone an extra mile to help my business. Highly recommended and 100 stars!