Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster

by Spently

Boost Sales 10% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Ewing Athletics

Big ROI and great customer service in getting everything set up and started. We will defintitely keep using it

The Commodores

Roddy and Tina are super professional and friendly - 10/10 customer service. Very clean and intuitive design as well.

Activated Eco

We love Spently! Roddy and Tina are so helpful in getting everything set up professionally and quickly. I love how it works alongside our email marketing software and generates extra revenue. The personalised coupon codes with the customers name as the prefix is a cool feature too. Highly recommend this app.

bare district

Amazing service. Tina was very helpful in assisting us in setting up our templates. She went above and beyond what we expected to receive and was very prompt with her replies. The designed emails have definitely made a difference to our customers and ensure they are always prompted with the appropriate emails and discounts. Really looking forward to working with them again.

Pets & Purr

Amazing Customer service, Tina is very prompt & very helpful. It was my first time starting an online store but Tina answered all my queries very patiently. I would suggest if Spently can make their priced plans affordable ( Upto 30$ per month) , this will help small businesses like me to upgrade to better plans.

Skarlett Blue

App is amazing and the customer service is even better! Thank you Tina and Jaret for helping us set up the templates! Tina was such a pleasure to work with – she was incredibly helpful and so patient when it came to setup everything and answering any questions we had; and not to mention she was so kind! Could not have had a better experience working with her. We just went live with our templates and are looking forward to seeing the results!

Passionate Kitchen

Special Thanks to Tina and Jaret for helping me to set up the email templates! Tina was really friendly, patient and exceptional in helping me and providing informative training on the app. Customer Service is excellent and really amazing! I'm looking forward to increase Sales with Spently. Thank you!

Dona Jo, Inc.

This app is great and Tina from customer service is super helpful. I recommend it if you are able to track incremental sales that will come from this marketing initiative.

Real Treat

I found this app simple to use and really appreciate having email notifications that are polished in appearance while also being designed to convert. It is still early days, so we will have to wait and see re conversions, but overall I am very pleased with it. The support I have received from the Spently team has been excellent. I needed a feature that was not inherent to the app and they came through with a solution in just a couple of days. That kind of service makes all the difference.

Cérulien

The quality of an app is made, by equal measures, by the value added from their service but also by the level and efficiency of support they provide when you need some. In this case, Spently is currently doing great at both! Would highly recommend.