Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

St. Joe's Young Professionals

Great app! Helped us bring all of our notification emails on brand within minutes and started driving results almost immediately. Bonus points that we can use the app for free while we grow!

So You.

Spently is such a great app! As a small startup, we don't have a big budget for every single area yet. Spently was a lifesaver when it came to creating appealing email templates, without breaking the bank! I highly recommend for anyone looking to create some fantastic notification emails within their shopify store.

Revel Fitness Co

So happy with this amazing app! Super convenient and easy to use. And spot on customer support , highly recommended :)

Bachan's

Great notification template interface and great team to help optimize operational emails and add to your topline!

Cutting Edge Cutlery Co.

I have used this app briefly, and it appears to work well as described. The support team for Spently clearly goes above and beyond to help in every way, and always very quickly. Thanks for this!

Fomi

Utilizing Spently for a number of my shopify stores has been truly amazing, seeing the analytics change as we update our templates and revenue being generated is awesome. Those bland templates before have been kicked to the curb. Spently emails is where it's at for your transactional emails!

Soigné

This app has been a real game changer for my site. This is extremely helpful since I am not a tech savvy. I was unsure my website was sending plain messages to my customers and now I'm very confident that this has helped give my website a professional look. Highly recommend!

Maroon Fun

It helped me so much, and it's very efficient. Great! It helped me so much, and it's very efficient. Great!

Boutique Latests

Nice service and nice partners! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it!

SARTORO

Great app! Makes a HUGE difference to how you present yourself to your customers over the standard generic Shopify transactional emails. The team is super helpful and great to work with. Definitely add Spently if you want to improve your customer experience.