Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

Lao Mountain Coffee

I have so much headache with the original Shopify email, they just look awful. Spently totally helped and I deployed those simple and professional looking email within minutes. Money well spent.

Bestbreed

Quick and easy to make some pretty good looking emails! Plus the templates come with easy to follow instructions and tips on how to make the best use of them.

Baublerella

I just recently installed the Spently app to customize my order confirmation emails and it's so easy to use. I love all of the features, and the customer service is fabulous. I reached out to customer service with an issue, and it was resolved within 24 hours. I highly recommend this app if you are looking to engage with your customers on a deeper level and weave a little personality through somewhat boring emails.

Tall Tees Co

A brilliant app that is very helpful. Helps a start up give a very professional image.

Amino Co

The app and support is outstanding!

Thanicare

Wow! I needed this application for my store, but couldn't justify the time required to set it up. For a modest fee, Nick and the team at Spently configured all of my email notification templates - complete with social links, special offers and call to action buttons. Since installing Spently, associated product views have increased by 50%. Simply put, these guys rock. They totally get it: Excellent customer service with relentless attention to detail. I recommend this company and their services without any reservation whatsoever. "Well done guys, keep up the great work."

Rmid

Superb app that truly adds to the customer value as soon as they place an order!

The Field Guide Okanagan

Amazing customer service! My expectations were exceeded in their ability to trouble shoot and to find work-arounds for my special email needs. They were prompt at getting back to me and it truly felt like personalized service. My customer service rep has been attentive and engaged. He follows up all the time and takes a sincere interest in my feedback! awesome.

Fitness Fox Headbands

I was able to set up all of our emails in less than an hour! They look awesome and this app is so easy to use. Thank you for creating such a wonderful app!

Discount Rugs Usa

My customer complained that her confirmation email didn't look legit. I than sent out an example to myself and saw that she was right. I had spent over 40 hours designing and perfecting my website, only to have my first sale complain and ask for a cancellation because she didn't feel comfortable or trust my store due to the email she received looking very generic and plain. I then immediately and frantically searched for a way to improve the visual appeal of my automated email response (the customer needs to receive an email that looks professional). That's when I found this app (Spently). Within 5 minutes I had designed a beautiful email confirmation template (they have templates for any situation, ex. refund notification, order confirmation, shipping confirmation etc.) Anyways when I sent the customer an email stating that she was my first sale and that I now improved the design of the email confirmation she received, she was so happy and she trusted me and my online store again, and she said that she didn't want to cancel her order anymore. So basically if you need beautiful and professional looking email templates for your eCommerce store you cannot choose anyone other than Spently. THANK YOU SPENTLY!