Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster

by Spently

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Dailynecklace

Very cool and nice app, and help me create very nice email notification in just few minutes. Highly recommended.

Lipstickrepublic 2

Loving Spently! It's a little more expensive than their competitors but allows you the flexibility that the others do not. Brilliant app, so glad I found you!

Vipra Natural Choices

Why the standard Shopify email notifications look so bad is a wonder but this app does help things look a lot better!

Woodies

This is a huge improvement on the standard Shopify notification emails. It's very easy to customize. It's really important to keep your branding consistent across all communications, and this is a huge boost, thanks!

Karma Arm

I would to add to my initial review. Customer service was IMMEDIATE - they clearly explained something I didn't know...

I LOVE this app.

This app is a MUST HAVE. Completely custom design all of your customer interactions with ease. It looks as though you spent a fortune on an email designer - but you didn't. The tracking is amazing & great customer service. This is just the best app.

Spiked Pearl

The app is so great to use and required 0 setup (coding, etc), unlike other ones. You do of course have to set up your templates, but this is just drag and drop and copy and paste kind of stuff. Super easy. They also offer to do it for you, if you do not have time. The emails look very professional and look a million times better than the ones Shopify provides.

Elite Athletic Gear

Spently is great! Our email templates are phenomenal and the customer support we receive is great. Ren and Vincent have been huge assets! Keep up the great work.

Safego

Highly recommend it! Very easy to upgrade and customize all of your standard emails (order confirmation, shipping confirmation, abandoned carts). Since installing and customizing our emails, we've received a lot of great feedback for how great our emails look!

Fit Harrogate Ltd

Template super easy to use - still on 14 day trial but if the up-selling continues (2 from 4 POS receipts so far) then we'll be signing up permanently.

Would recommend for that "next step" in connecting with your customers

FIT Harrogate Ltd

Glow Turmeric Scrub

Super helpful in making our emails look great! Really helps create a seamless brand experience for our customers :)