Spently Email Templates

Spently Email Templates

by Spently

Upsell, discount & cart recovery with customized notifications

MinerNetwork

Amazing APP! I tried it for a week and it's the exactly APP I wanna use to help my website to build a beautiful anto-response email template!! And it works like a charm with Shopify API! You don't wanna miss this one out if you have the same request as me :)

Stateofg

Great customization, easy to use, good customer service! Happy we selected Spently for our notifications.

Dr. Squatch Soap Co.

Great app. Within 30-45 minutes I was able to create beautiful email templates for all of our order confirmation, shipping, and shipping update emails. These are much improved over the standard ones that come with Shopify, and allow us to have a more branded interaction with our customers!

Code3D - The home of 3D printed Jewellery and TinyTwin3D

All stock notification emails should cower in shame!
This is a must have app if you want your notifications to be a pleasure or a plain text bore.

It has a very intuitive notification editor with a comprehensive back catalogue of stock template that you install or if you choose (like I did) you can heavily modify a template to suit your store design ethos. The fact that it does away with the need to HTML tag/code your content, so modifications are very simple once you are up and running. The installation process is intuitive too.

Now that I have the "setup" of my notification complete, the stand our feature is the analytics. Knowing how customers respond to your email notifications gives you some very powerful insights. Spently also gives you the option of driving social media to you social platforms driving reach and revenue.

I did first think that the price should have been a one off payment, I have now realised that I keep coming back to make minor tweaks or use the app to produce notifications for other apps such as BookThatApp (I needed booking capability for my store so it was easier to use a stock notification I made earlier and modify it to suit the booking notification). Given the repeated use and analytics, this is a "money worth spending" decision so the monthly fee is very reasonable given the features.

All in all slightly evangelical review from me, but the app really does warrant it. I haven't tried out the customer support or tech support so cannot comment on reliability/responsiveness. The flip side of this is that having setup all my store notifications I didn't need to make contact because the dashboard etc are planned out very well.

Well done Spently!

Regards
Code3D

www.Code3d.co.uk - The home of 3D printed jewellery and TinyTwin3D (

Avior Comics & Games

Awesome app, really easy to use and makes everything look great!!!

SelfieTATS

Awesome app it works with ease and the emails look amazing. As a professional Internet marketer for over 14 years, I highly recommend this app to everyone!!!

LAYOP Clothing Company

We recently started using Spently for our email campaigns and have had excellent results. Our open rate is much higher than the industry norm and we've received great feedback about our email format. Glad we found this app!!

Cumulus Living

This was too easy! I love that my customer correspondence is now personable and professional in appearance. With an online store these contact emails are so important.
Well done on a great service.
Kate
Cumulus Living

Nneyah Cards

Great, customizable invoicing app. Definitely worth getting to streamline your invoice with your company image.

Gifts Ready To Go

Spently is great apps which provide unique design notifications email, and give the customer the great experiences when receiving the email confirmation, definitely adding the value to the store.