Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

Hazeland4th

Great! works well for small businesses, very simple and clean to use.

Return To Eden Childrens Boutique

I love love LOVE Spently. The support is unbelievable and the notifications have taken my shop appearance to a whole other level of professionalism. It is money well spent each month to add that professional touch to my business and communication with my customers. Every time I use it I feel so proud!

Cornelia James Ltd

Great app, really simple to use & make attractive notification emails that would be costly and time consuming for an HTML developer to do. Highly recommended.

Printeriekspert

really nice app. no hassel just do it.

Kollectionk

It's easy to use the app. You don't know html or CSS? It's okay. You can add images for promotions.I hope the app will have 2 features more.
First one is a feature of personalized recommendation. And another one is a feature of dynamic coupon code.

Bannor Toys

Amazing! Emails look so much more professional and engaging. Easy to use, great feedback from our customers. Awesome support from app.

Liberty Maniacs

It helped my make beautiful notification emails for my customers. Really powerful.

Worthy and Spruce

Have been using Spently for a while now and would recommend it. Nice clean interface, very easy to use, and easy to design great looking emails. Very customisable.
Andy. Head of Beard Relations at Worthy & Spruce

Shop Xwerks

The themes are not only fantastic looking but easy for anyone to customize, which has been lacking for awhile on notifications on Shopify.

My Water Gallery

This is an extremely useful and helpful app! We used it to make engaging, eye-catching order and shipping confirmations emails for our company. The templates were easy to use and gave us many options to add pictures, color, clickable links/buttons, and additional text to what would have otherwise been a dull form. Customer service was great-- we had a couple of questions and they were addressed promptly and clearly. We highly recommend this app!