Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Air Plant Decor

Thanks so much to all the team at Spently! This app is amazing and has replaced several different apps we had that were half as good and costing us twice as much! :)

Quartz Timepieces

We're using Spently on www.quartztimepieces.com - Shopify's automated emails for abandoned carts, order confirmations and shipping updates are not very user friendly nor delightful.

With Spently, we've been able to very easily (no coding required) improve the quality, design and response rates of our automatic notification emails.

Theboutique Pixelsupply

Spently is awesome! I was previously using another app for email templates but it would not allow you to take the HTML work onto Shopify's notifications. So the customer was receiving two emails for everything. Confirmation, shipping, etc. huge headache. With Spently you can design a professional email yourself using their user friendly templates. They give you the HTML which you can then replace the Shopify default email. If you're looking to make your business that more professional with email templates the this the app you go with!

Simple Life Istanbul Llc

Great app! So easy to implement and exactly what we were looking for.

Lao Mountain Coffee

I have so much headache with the original Shopify email, they just look awful. Spently totally helped and I deployed those simple and professional looking email within minutes. Money well spent.

Bestbreed

Quick and easy to make some pretty good looking emails! Plus the templates come with easy to follow instructions and tips on how to make the best use of them.

Baublerella

I just recently installed the Spently app to customize my order confirmation emails and it's so easy to use. I love all of the features, and the customer service is fabulous. I reached out to customer service with an issue, and it was resolved within 24 hours. I highly recommend this app if you are looking to engage with your customers on a deeper level and weave a little personality through somewhat boring emails.

Tall Tees Co

A brilliant app that is very helpful. Helps a start up give a very professional image.

Amino Co

The app and support is outstanding!

Thanicare

Wow! I needed this application for my store, but couldn't justify the time required to set it up. For a modest fee, Nick and the team at Spently configured all of my email notification templates - complete with social links, special offers and call to action buttons. Since installing Spently, associated product views have increased by 50%. Simply put, these guys rock. They totally get it: Excellent customer service with relentless attention to detail. I recommend this company and their services without any reservation whatsoever. "Well done guys, keep up the great work."