Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

Emerald Houses

Overall, very good service.They save my team's time and reduced complains. very helpful. very helpful.

Kudos Shops

Why I didn't find this App earlier? Can't ask for more!
Great service great products. Recommend. Recommend

Filo Artisan Trade

We used this Spently to generate more return purchases. We are very impressed and thrilled with the result in just a brief period of time.

Dragons Head Shop

I have looked and looked and now, I think I have found the right email app on shopify, very simple to set up and customise and have seen results in under 2 weeks, hoping the trickle will turn into a raging river. The sign of a good app is when something doesn't go quite right, I had somehow managed to insert some errant CSS into one of the templates, that meant the emails were going out with a "tr>" in them, I could not locate it anywhere, enter Grace and Max from Spently, my tr> problem was gone in short order, so great customer service from an Spently that is sadly missing from some of the app teams on shopify. Now, if only Spently could come up with an app that does everything I need, I'd spend less time sorting out issues and more time on the important stuff knowing there was a company looking after everything

Nudestix

We set up Spently using their Premium white glove service, which is well worth the investment. From start to finish, Grace and the Spently team have been awesome at getting us set up, making regular adjustments and tweaks to our transactional emails. Their attention to detail is impressive and we have seen fabulous results for Nudestix.

We would highly recommend this to any other Shopify Plus stores looking for a revenue lift from existing customers.

Protection Case

For the best customer notifications and Shipping notifications you will have to use Spently. Easy to use ! creates automatic discounts for you and they have amazing options which make your email look the best. (Available for all 26 notifications in Shopify) If you want to put in track order details just Download the app Tracktor connect it with Spently and you all set! + The customer support is available 24/7

Dancelita

I was having issues exporting templates and I got some really helpful support from Grace to resolve this, was very patient with all my questions and guided me on how to do things

ICHIBAN STREETWEAR

This is a great app with some really great features to ensure that every email is unique, in line with your brand and engaging! It's a must-have for your email marketing. Besides being an awesome app, the service has been top-notch. A special mention to Grace for being extremely helpful in attending to my queries and for always being quick to respond. Highly recommended!

Shop MedAlert

This app is a must have. The Spently team came through big time in automating our customer communication processes, giving us a immediate savings of 23% over our previous manual input. Huge! Already, we are seeing returns, and we recently installed the app. Well worth the investment.

Excellent support and follow up. Highly impressed. Thank you so much Spently.

Justine Brooks Design | Handmade Nature Inspired Jewelry

Spently was effortless to set up and exactly what I was looking for in my business. I love how automated and easy it was to follow up with my customers in a strategic manner. I only wish I could have found Spently sooner, as it increased my monthly revenue greatly! I would comfortably say this is the best app in my roster for increasing revenue. Don't delay in downloading, let Spently do the work you don't have time to do.