Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster | Reviews

by Spently

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Teabag by Mail

An excellent app! Great in making the most professional looking template in Shopify!

NV BLUE

Great app, templates are easy to use and the app is user friendly. Flow between pages is quite easy. Great way to enhance your business, customer interactions and important stepping stone for your company.

Focus Vapor

Makes it easy to create customized emails for all your customer interactions. The metrics go a long way to help determine what works and what doesn't.

David Lozeau

I really like this app over similar notification apps I've tried due to the ease of customization and analytics supplied. It's a simple and worthwhile upgrade that enhances my customers' shopping experiences.

Veeshack.com | Fashion for the World

A must Have i really like it...Some more never thought of this as a marketing thing and the emails look much better. Would love to see more templates colors etc but this is great for starters!! GOOD JOB ! MUST HAVE for serious ecomm people.

YOGA REBEL

Lets cut straight to the chase here: if you have a Shopify store YOU NEED THIS APP! It's that simple. Don't hesitate..just click get app! The email templates that are supplied in your default Shopify store are appalling and I've been looking for a solution for years (even looking at this app several times and not taking it!) but I'm so pleased I finally did. The app is so simple to use and in a few clicks you can transform your default communications to customers from drab, bland, grey messages to something worth looking at, and importantly - interacting with.This now opens up a whole new world of possibilities for our business, giving us the opportunity to promote products/social media/special promotions/content/blogs and a whole lot more. It's a clear and easy 5 Star app without hesitation. Not sure what the developers have in store in terms of development but perhaps a discount code generator or product recommendation feature would be great but lets not take anything away from this app right now. It's brilliant...and essential.

blanketsandweaves

This is a very cool and easy to use product. I initially downloaded receiptly but after doing all the customisation, found out that it didn't work for an alternative payment method such as COD or EFT, Bank Deposit...so a bunch of people simply weren't getting it. So I swiftly deleted receiptly and found Spently which solved that problem. Boom. Good stuff.

Talaria Flats

Love the customer service and ease of this app. Making custom email messaging/order notifications has never been easier! The backend software is also great - as it shows analytics for opens/completions of abandoned cart emails, etc. It's what I've been waiting for!

Mahomie Merch

Far superior to all the alternatives in the App Store! We use Spently to create all of our Notification emails, which the other apps we tried didn't support, including Customer Welcome and Activation emails. In particular, we used the Order Confirmation email to include a 15% off discount code and it has already helped bring customers back to our store to buy again! We also get to see analytics on the emails to see how they're performing. Highly recommended!

Gimel

Great app, beautiful emails. Great support, highly recommended.