Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

LAYOP Clothing Company

We recently started using Spently for our email campaigns and have had excellent results. Our open rate is much higher than the industry norm and we've received great feedback about our email format. Glad we found this app!!

Cumulus Living

This was too easy! I love that my customer correspondence is now personable and professional in appearance. With an online store these contact emails are so important.
Well done on a great service.
Kate
Cumulus Living

Virgin Hair Extensions, Specialists in Human Virgin Remy Hair Extensions

Spently has the ability to hold our brand together from first interaction to delivery, it allows our brand personality and imagery to continue long after sale which is a benefit to any business. Its a great app!

Nneyah Cards

Great, customizable invoicing app. Definitely worth getting to streamline your invoice with your company image.

Gifts Ready To Go

Spently is great apps which provide unique design notifications email, and give the customer the great experiences when receiving the email confirmation, definitely adding the value to the store.

Another Case

Love these templates! Our emails are now cohesive with our branding and look awesome.
The app was super easy to set up, the templates provide a lot of room for customization, the instructions are clear, and the interface is super intuitive.
Kudos to the developers for creating such a needed product and for being such nice humans.
Thanks guys!

iStabilizer

These templates will make your transaction emails look 100X better than the standard shopify emails. This functionality should be built in to shopify, that's how good it is! I am very happy with Spently!

Gee Gee Equine Equestrian Boutique

I love the way the templates look . I needed help they were all over it. I would recommend this app to give a modern fun look to your clients . I am still learning and learning about all the other ways I can use it for my business

Monte & Coe

Most complete tool we've used for customizing notification emails. Very easy to install and the support team is really knowledgeable. After quickly setting up order confirmations we've already noticed customers returning with repeat orders. Emails asking about shipping have dropped significantly since we've customized our Shipping Notifications with FAQs. A total Win Win - I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants automatic repeat customers and fewer customer support requests.

MakersKit®

Best email app we've tried! Super quick 10 second install and easy to customize. Our customers have already made more repeat orders and our order/shipping questions have reduced greatly because of the clear order information in our new emails, we love it!