Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

Orglamix Eco Chic Natural Makeup, Cosmetics, Fragrances, Skincare + Beauty

The guys at Spently took my constructive criticism and developed a new, clean theme. I'd suggest giving this APP a whirl.

Cheri

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orglamix
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/orglamix
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/orglamix

mundo vitamina

Great app!, I recommend it 100%, works as expected. The technical support is also outstanding, their technical team assisted us promptly.

Mei Li Paperie

This app was just way too hard to customize... I had an easier time doing the HTML version that already comes in the Shopify system. I liked the idea that this app tracked people opening it ect.
I think it is just silly that you can't change the background and button colours to have some possibility of the email looking like it belongs to your site... i mean that isn't that the most basic thing? I tried to ignore that fact and continue on but after 3 hours of fighting with getting our logos in the templates in the correct size (where the ideal size is not listed anywhere!)... and having to re upload the image every time in order to bring the image editing box up it I had to toss this app in the way too hard basket!! Really disappointed as it looked like it could be good... plus would save me from having the edit the HTML code of our current ones every time I want to change something.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We have improved our email template builder quite a bit, to give you more flexibility to customize background colors, button colors, and much more to match your site.

We also now have an image library where you can save images you upload for future use.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support@spentlyhq.com if you have any questions or need any help!

MillennialFitness.com

I installed this app for my invoices and order notifications. I needed to have some modifications made to the invoices and the Spently team responded quickly. My invoices and order notifications come out with my logo and look great! I would recommend this app for anyone that has a online retail store.

Eco Touch UK

Cool app, really easy to use. Friendly and helpful comms from developers when I asked a query, good work!

Ashley Bridget | Express your Innocence

We've had a good experience with the Spently app. We offer a 50% off voucher code on our receipts, and the response definitely exceeded our expectations. Since using this app, we have doubled our return customers. The app pays for itself by offering customers incentives to buy again, and after one month of using the receipt templates, it's making us money.

JosephNogucci

Very cool app!
I like being able to see how many people open my receipts. Definitely worth it even if you can get one or two returning customers from the links in the receipts.

JosephNogucci

I currently use Spently on 2 of my Shopify e-commerce sites and it is a breeze to install and provides a high-quality email/receipt relationship with 1000s of my customers. Great additional store analytics to track your customers behaviours! Great customer service! A no-brainer for any Shopify store

1 2 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 Next