Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

mundo vitamina

Great app!, I recommend it 100%, works as expected. The technical support is also outstanding, their technical team assisted us promptly.

MillennialFitness.com

I installed this app for my invoices and order notifications. I needed to have some modifications made to the invoices and the Spently team responded quickly. My invoices and order notifications come out with my logo and look great! I would recommend this app for anyone that has a online retail store.

Ashley Bridget | Express your Innocence

We've had a good experience with the Spently app. We offer a 50% off voucher code on our receipts, and the response definitely exceeded our expectations. Since using this app, we have doubled our return customers. The app pays for itself by offering customers incentives to buy again, and after one month of using the receipt templates, it's making us money.

JosephNogucci

Very cool app!
I like being able to see how many people open my receipts. Definitely worth it even if you can get one or two returning customers from the links in the receipts.

JosephNogucci

I currently use Spently on 2 of my Shopify e-commerce sites and it is a breeze to install and provides a high-quality email/receipt relationship with 1000s of my customers. Great additional store analytics to track your customers behaviours! Great customer service! A no-brainer for any Shopify store

1 2 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 Next