Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster | Reviews

by Spently

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Toronto | HAZELTONS

This app creates beautiful order confirmations, etc. No question about that! Despite our early concerns about the app not being incompatible with other Shopify apps, Spently did come through eventually to make the changes so that this app works with the Product Options app. Also, it does include the complete invoice number on all forms now which is comforting. Overall, a great app. It would be great if they created automatic invoices as well.

Dr. Squatch Soap Co.

Great app. Within 30-45 minutes I was able to create beautiful email templates for all of our order confirmation, shipping, and shipping update emails. These are much improved over the standard ones that come with Shopify, and allow us to have a more branded interaction with our customers!

www.lim1t8d.com

I don't have any experience in coding, this apps is perfect to me, it is easy to use. But there have a few hours of the service that they use was experiencing some technical difficulties which made the logo and social network button in the email notification disappear. They backup the service back in few hours.

Code3D - The home of 3D printed Jewellery and TinyTwin3D

All stock notification emails should cower in shame!
This is a must have app if you want your notifications to be a pleasure or a plain text bore.

It has a very intuitive notification editor with a comprehensive back catalogue of stock template that you install or if you choose (like I did) you can heavily modify a template to suit your store design ethos. The fact that it does away with the need to HTML tag/code your content, so modifications are very simple once you are up and running. The installation process is intuitive too.

Now that I have the "setup" of my notification complete, the stand our feature is the analytics. Knowing how customers respond to your email notifications gives you some very powerful insights. Spently also gives you the option of driving social media to you social platforms driving reach and revenue.

I did first think that the price should have been a one off payment, I have now realised that I keep coming back to make minor tweaks or use the app to produce notifications for other apps such as BookThatApp (I needed booking capability for my store so it was easier to use a stock notification I made earlier and modify it to suit the booking notification). Given the repeated use and analytics, this is a "money worth spending" decision so the monthly fee is very reasonable given the features.

All in all slightly evangelical review from me, but the app really does warrant it. I haven't tried out the customer support or tech support so cannot comment on reliability/responsiveness. The flip side of this is that having setup all my store notifications I didn't need to make contact because the dashboard etc are planned out very well.

Well done Spently!

Regards
Code3D

www.Code3d.co.uk - The home of 3D printed jewellery and TinyTwin3D (

Avior Comics & Games

Awesome app, really easy to use and makes everything look great!!!

Adrift Clothing

Much easier to use, allows our marketing to continue seamlessly to after-sale communication. They've now expanded their templates to include most Notifications which is great. Keep it up!

SelfieTATS

Awesome app it works with ease and the emails look amazing. As a professional Internet marketer for over 14 years, I highly recommend this app to everyone!!!

LAYOP Clothing Company

We recently started using Spently for our email campaigns and have had excellent results. Our open rate is much higher than the industry norm and we've received great feedback about our email format. Glad we found this app!!

Cumulus Living

This was too easy! I love that my customer correspondence is now personable and professional in appearance. With an online store these contact emails are so important.
Well done on a great service.
Kate
Cumulus Living

Virgin Hair Extensions, Specialists in Human Virgin Remy Hair Extensions

Spently has the ability to hold our brand together from first interaction to delivery, it allows our brand personality and imagery to continue long after sale which is a benefit to any business. Its a great app!