Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

OTIS EYEWEAR USA

I've really enjoyed working with Callum and the Spently team, the service they provide is second to none. As for the application itself, it's very easy to use and offers some incredible feature so that merchants can ensure every email template is on brand, unique and engaging. We've been running the app for two weeks and have already seen two conversions from the abandoned cart email and we hope to see more of this in the future. I highly recommend Spently for anyone looking to improve their email marketing communication and capture their online customers on a different level!

By Jozef

I simple love this app. Not only because of the many opportunities, but also because of the service level op the Splently team. I really helped me generating more sales.

Joseph+Sue

We're only just starting out but we are already seeing improved engagement and some revenue coming through our transactional emails. Very happy with the customization of our simple user experience but the support is what puts this service over the top. Honestly, as a full stack marketer I deal with a dozen different support teams and Spently is at the top with their quality and response. Thank you Spently team!

Chubo Knives

Can't say enough good things about the service level of the Spently team. They have been extremely helpful in setting up the account and our return has been impressive straight away.

Workout District

Super easy to use, amazing support. 10/10 Do recommend.

Strong Squares

Excellent app and amazing customer service! I am really glad to choose them for my Shopify store. I recommend them!!

KnightLightz

I use this app for one of more stores as a test and so far it is going great! Customer service is probably the best from all the available apps.

Tero Hollanti

nice app and very easy to understand when you really get it done. Thanks again. It's just what my and my shop needed.

My Green Corridor

Really enjoyed using the app. Interface is really easy to design customised templates that suit my store's look and feel.

VILRITA

Andrew and others from Spently have been fabulous support with all my questions and the results have been excellent. Highly recommended.