Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

KnightLightz

I use this app for one of more stores as a test and so far it is going great! Customer service is probably the best from all the available apps.

Tero Hollanti

nice app and very easy to understand when you really get it done. Thanks again. It's just what my and my shop needed.

My Green Corridor

Really enjoyed using the app. Interface is really easy to design customised templates that suit my store's look and feel.

VILRITA

Andrew and others from Spently have been fabulous support with all my questions and the results have been excellent. Highly recommended.

Inaaz.biz

This application will not allow to send emails to customers and I suffered very badly. Never go for this apps it is not even reflected in Shopify after installation. Leave this apps very fast, I had worst experiences. The charges are very high.No support also given. Pathetic services

May 1, 2020

We’re sorry to see this review, but it’s an inauthentic representation of our app and our interaction with you.

Our customer support team responded to you within 15 minutes even though it was at 1:30am EST and our support hours are typically from 9am - 6pm EST. We care about our merchants and we pride ourselves on our service. We are still more than happy to help you in any way we can.

We don't offer email newsletters, it's just not what we do. We support your Shopify notification emails and power automated follow up emails. If you would like to send newsletters there are many great apps in the Shopify App Store to do that.

We do not hijack your data in any way. We do need some data to properly service you and your emails, with features like product recommendations, discounts, and analytics. We delete all of your data within 30 days of uninstalling our app. You can find more info in our Privacy Policy.

Every Shopify app you install from the Shopify App Store is visible under the 'Apps' section in your Shopify admin. If for some reason you cannot see our app there please contact Shopify Support for help. Our thousands of merchants, including the 450+ merchants who have given us positive reviews would disagree with you that our app is not reflected in Shopify after installation. They are all driving fantastic results, and it's worth the investment to them. We'd love to deliver the same service and results for you.

Also, the app is completely free for you to use at your order volume :)

VanGo Vapes

Between the service, effectiveness and the onboarding - everything was a 5 Star experience. They reached out to us and we definitely appreciate that they did, as the software is very easy to use and their team's onboarding processes made it extremely easy to start making money with it right away.

On the note of effectiveness - definitely worth the $99 per month for such a capable, yet simple app.

Lily Fields Home

This App is great, I really like how easy it is to customize communication to the customers and drive them back for repeat business. Customer Support is hands down the best ever. Bravo Spently!

terrae

Was struggling to find an app that would let me customise my notification emails and this was the ONLY one that met my needs. Quick and easy to set up, and most importantly makes our emails look so much more professional.

Baby Belts

Oh these guys have an amazing product and a really good support team. I have been impressed by the way how they customized my email templates that is completely in sync with my brand colors and branding language. Well worth it. Thank you :)

SmartGismos

I really love this app. The support we received from the Spently team is over and beyond 10 stars. This app is a must for every store owner to ensure that they have branded, professional email notifications going out to their customers that will help them generate more income. The only thing I wish I could do is manually send an email notification from the app to a customer in the event that one was not sent via the shopify trigger. Overall an excellent app, with exceptional customer service!!

April 23, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Depending on the email notification type, there are some manual ways to trigger these within your Shopify Admin. Message us in the app or at support@spentlyhq.com and we can point you in the right direction. Thanks again!