Spently Email Templates

Spently Email Templates

by Spently

Upsell, discount & cart recovery with customized notifications

Bandsware

Amazing customer service and great to work with. Great for keeping up with customers and making sure everything is good.

Winnipeg Outfitters

This app is very profession and has performed well. Pricing is flexible, fair and the customer service has been one of the best. Would highly recommend.

Spiritual SuperMall

I’ve been taking the time to streamline my site and happy that I found Spently. I’m spending more on ads, that just break even at best, cause of what I’ve calculated my new LTV to be thanks to Spently.

My customer life time value looks to have an increase of %25+ that’s huge in this world. I’m also seeing my email open-rate crush it with Spently’s confirmation emails. It’s super cool what you all are doing!! I also have to mention that my point-of-contact (Jordy) is astonishing at what she does, super friendly and seemingly always available to assist me:)

eLspace

Easy to set up and it looks professional. Its also free which helps me save a lot of cost since I'm just starting.

hudsonest

Roddy and the rest of the Spently team were fantastic. They responded immediately, were incredibly clear, helpful and nice, and I was able to get a full suite of beautifully formatted customer notification templates in a very short period of time.

Frump Fighters

Spently assigned someone to my account and they set up all my email templates FOR me! I was astonished by she attention to detail and the templates were so on-brand. We did have to tweak some formatting but she was very attentive and got it working. Before my trial even ended I had nearly a $2k return in sales!

Burblero

This app is fantastic and the support is just amazing, if you have any problems they will help you :)

Men's Luxury Outlet

Simple and easy to use. However, I outgrew my plan in 2 days and had to upgrade to the $99/mo plan.

February 20, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review! We love to support entrepreneurs and as such, we provide our app for free to merchants who are starting out and do less than 50 orders a month.

As a merchant doing more than 50 orders a month you should see a significant return on investment from using Spently, and it should more than cover the cost of the app.

If you need any tips on how to maximize your ROI from our app or need any help getting set up please do not hesitate to reach out to support@spentlyhq.com. We'd be happy to help :)

Weenie Love

I haven't started using the app yet, just getting it set up to go live. I'm writing the review to say the staff has been great. So far, my experience with Spently has been exceptional and personal. I'm looking forward to working with them.

De Watère

I had a small issue not finding my way around the app. So, I opened the chat window and Callum created a whole set of Mails for me within a few minutes. Super helpful and more than I expected!