Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

cosycamper.shop

Unfortunately no answer to support questions and no way to fully translate the e-mails into another language. So it does not work for me.

January 30, 2020

Hi there! Sorry to hear this. It doesn't appear as though we received any messages from you. We're always more than happy to help and pride ourselves on our service. Please reach out in the app or at support@spentlyhq.com. We'd be happy to help you translate your store emails.

Update: We have reached out to the merchant to offer assistance and they remained unresponsive to our support team's messages.

Weenie Love

I haven't started using the app yet, just getting it set up to go live. I'm writing the review to say the staff has been great. So far, my experience with Spently has been exceptional and personal. I'm looking forward to working with them.

De Watère

I had a small issue not finding my way around the app. So, I opened the chat window and Callum created a whole set of Mails for me within a few minutes. Super helpful and more than I expected!

LUXURYSHAPEWEAR

Awesome support, the best! Good luck to you guys! Your patience is unlimited and most importantly all issues are resolved super professionally and quickly. I recommend. Keep it up Callum!

Ralph Christian

Great app and great customer service. Does what it says on the tin and really help with repeat purchases. Would definitely recommend!

The Green Rift

Spently is a great app for emails sent for the shop on orders. We have had issues updating our logo to a most recent version, but these issues aren't cause for concern to not give a 5-star rating. Overall, I'm very please with using how the app communicates with Kit and raises our level of professionalism towards new and returning customers.

Only con that I have, is that the Starter Plan would start with 100 monthly orders vs. 50. This would allow for smaller businesses like ours to expand a bit for holiday sales without having to break the budget.

MOOMENN

Callum was a great support and app does exactly what is suppose to do, with amazing interface and slick features. Top and recommended

Iron Doggy™

So far, Spently has proven to be an effective complement to omnisend for us. It is easy to navigate and configure. We are happy with the responsive (and friendly) support from both Roddy and Callum. We received a positive ROI within the first month. Highly recommend!

TBS The Beautiful Store

I wanted to raise my level of customer communication and find something that was both professional and easy to use. This is it! Besides the support from Callum & Roddy being excellent, I love the look and feel of the emails that now go out on our behalf. Am thrilled so far and am sure it will continue.

Esajian Wheel

Great support from Callum. Going to apply his recommendations this evening. Looking forward to some results which I'm sure will happen.