Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster

by Spently

Boost Sales 10% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Chubo Knives

Can't say enough good things about the service level of the Spently team. They have been extremely helpful in setting up the account and our return has been impressive straight away.

Workout District

Super easy to use, amazing support. 10/10 Do recommend.

Strong Squares

Excellent app and amazing customer service! I am really glad to choose them for my Shopify store. I recommend them!!

KnightLightz

I use this app for one of more stores as a test and so far it is going great! Customer service is probably the best from all the available apps.

Tero Hollanti

nice app and very easy to understand when you really get it done. Thanks again. It's just what my and my shop needed.

My Green Corridor

Really enjoyed using the app. Interface is really easy to design customised templates that suit my store's look and feel.

VILRITA

Andrew and others from Spently have been fabulous support with all my questions and the results have been excellent. Highly recommended.

VanGo Vapes

Between the service, effectiveness and the onboarding - everything was a 5 Star experience. They reached out to us and we definitely appreciate that they did, as the software is very easy to use and their team's onboarding processes made it extremely easy to start making money with it right away.

On the note of effectiveness - definitely worth the $99 per month for such a capable, yet simple app.

Lily Fields Home

This App is great, I really like how easy it is to customize communication to the customers and drive them back for repeat business. Customer Support is hands down the best ever. Bravo Spently!

terrae

Was struggling to find an app that would let me customise my notification emails and this was the ONLY one that met my needs. Quick and easy to set up, and most importantly makes our emails look so much more professional.